Ultimate DeVante Parker Highlight Videos | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ultimate DeVante Parker Highlight Videos

Jimi

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLa4Rip6Vrg

This guys talent is through the roof. Finally in the first time in what feels like forever, things fell perfectly into place with the Dolphins.

As a side note, this makes me love the Mike Wallace trade. Before although I wasnt mad we moved him necessarily, I didnt think we got fair value. But had we not, theres a very good chance Minnesota would have taken Parker. That extra added bonus in hindsight makes me love the trade.

Nice! Hope our QB can make some of those throws.

the guy looks so much like aj green. hope he is ready to step up, and start making some big plays

How is he yac???

He's not the best in this category, but he's not bad by any means either. Let's put it this way... after watching Hartline Wallace(other than when he's just outrunning people) you will think Parker is a YAC god because he is far and away better than those guys in that regard. Parker has some moves, and will fight for yards, but he's not going to break a ton of tackles or break everyones ankles in the open field.

Parker + Landry + Stills + Jennings = A Nightmare for the opposing secondary

+ Jordan Cameron.

We went from 0 red zone threats to 2 great ones. Our Front Office is stepping up. Of course this all hinges on Parker not being a bust lol but I like my odds.

Back
Top Bottom