UM vs FSU | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UM vs FSU

That is a reasonable score... :rawk: I would prefer something like 57 to nothing Miami ! :evil:

cnc66 said:
That is a reasonable score... :rawk: I would prefer something like 57 to nothing Miami ! :evil:
The UM fan in me says 63-0 UM.... When reality sets in, I have to narrow it down. :D

I think Miami wins convinigly. FSU may get an early score coming out all juiced up, but the Canes should settle down and their defense should dominate. The FSU running game is very good with the two backs they have, and this should be a good matchup. But Miami has the edge on defense, and Kyle Wright has been in the UM offense for 2.5 years. He has no game experience, but he will know what to do and he has all th tools. He will outplay his counterpart.

Miami wins 28-10.

kastofsna120 said:
drew weatherford, meet the best front 7 in the nation! good luck

You mean the front 7 who gave up 155 yds a game on the ground last year.
I'll give them one of the strongest secondaries, but hardly the best front 7 in the nation.

Not that I'm a homer or anything **(Miami Fight Song playing in the background)**...

Miami wins this game because:

a. Devin Hester. I believe he will impact the game on both ST's, Offense and Defense.
b. Say what you want, Miami is inside their heads.
c. FSU's Secondary is weak due to injuries.
d. A slimmed down Moss will finally live up to his potential.
e. Coker and his staff will outcoach Bobby for a 7th straight time.

Miami 23
FSU 16

NorthFloridaFin said:
I'll give them one of the strongest secondaries, but hardly the best front 7 in the nation.
are you kidding? they have easily the best linebacking corps in the country, and i'm not just talking about the starters. it's all about depth, something miami has a ton of. up front you got orien harris, thomas carroll and the main man baraka atkins, who will turn some eyes this year. the secondary if anything has some question marks. rolle is gone, and devin hester is going to start now, so how well will he do? anthony reddick at safety is nice, but what about freshman kenny phillips? 9 of 11 starters are returning on this defense. they played very aggressively against florida, so i expect things to be making a turn in the right direction

NorthFloridaFin said:

:lastyr:

Talk to me about our front 7 after the game tonight and we'll see if you feel the same.

I think it will be a close game. Should be a good one to watch.

So is this new Miami QB really good? I knwo anyone is better tahn someone who stares at there recivers for 5 minutes. JK guys. Good luck to yall tonight.

K-train said:
They are definately not better than Ohio St. in Linebackers.

Not saying I disagree with you, but you are putting too much stock into the preseason hype machine that is college football. OSU does have excellent LB's and they may be the best. But have you seen them play? Dont tell me how good they looked against Miami of Ohio. That was a cake game.

To say Miami's or FSU's LB's are definitley not better is going overboard.

Ask any FSU fan (BTW I think their LB's are better than OSU's) or any Miami fan and they'd take their own over OSU's.

K-train said:
They are definately not better than Ohio St. in Linebackers.
a.j. hawk is a beast, and schlegel is good. the rest? not so much. miami has about 5 linebackers who are dangerous. rocky mcintosh, tavares gooden, leon williams, jon beason, and of course the lovable willie williams. ohio state isn't even #2; that would be iowa

Back
Top Bottom