UM vs FSU | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UM vs FSU

pfffpt, pfffpt, damned feathers, the always get in the way. Good job in the stink bowl boys ! FSU was deserved this one. Good luck, Go Canes !

If Miami couldn't beat that team, its gonna be a looooooooooooong year for the Canes!

MikeO said:
If Miami couldn't beat that team, its gonna be a looooooooooooong year for the Canes!

you are correct here MikeO. The haters will be coming out of the woodwork like ****roaches. We have used up Butches talent and Coker hasn't really done a satisfactory job of competing for good recruits.. A looooong season indeed. sighhhh.

The canes have the worst kicking game I have ever seen. I saw them miss three field goals they should have went for it instead of kicking on the first couple

WOW, all bias aside BOTH teams looked very rough out there last night. I will say that Wright looks promising. I was pretty surprised how both teams played though, was expecting alot more.

Can't wait til the Noles come to the SWAMP!!!!!

SpeedRush99 said:
WOW, all bias aside BOTH teams looked very rough out there last night. I will say that Wright looks promising. I was pretty surprised how both teams played though, was expecting alot more.

Can't wait til the Noles come to the SWAMP!!!!!

We looked rough out there because we were both actually playing teams worth a $hit!!! I can't wait til we come to the SWAMP also. I believe we won last time we played there. Both teams were playing 1st time starting QB's vs. 2 of the best defenses in the nation, I know you weren't expecting a shootout.

bobby bowden and Larry Coker should both fire today. Bowden is past his prime and with the addition of coaches in college football like Charlie Weis he can no longer compete, he survived on the raw talent of his players. These new coaches will only take that talent and out think bowden. However Coker was done before that idiot started. He was handed a national championship and has done nothing as a head coach. He is a discrace. I hate Notre Dame but I think they are on there way back to greatness

NorthFloridaFin said:
We looked rough out there because we were both actually playing teams worth a $hit!!! I can't wait til we come to the SWAMP also. I believe we won last time we played there. Both teams were playing 1st time starting QB's vs. 2 of the best defenses in the nation, I know you weren't expecting a shootout.

:lol: Yeah okay.Face it your QB is mediocre at best. Your gonna be relying on Booker/Washington and that Defense to carry you this season. And that wasn't good enough against the Gators last year so what makes you think it will be this year with a real coach?

SpeedRush99 said:
:lol: Yeah okay.Face it your QB is mediocre at best. Your gonna be relying on Booker/Washington and that Defense to carry you this season. And that wasn't good enough against the Gators last year so what makes you think it will be this year with a real coach?

Man your coach is awesome. He won with Bowling Green and Utah who don't play any kind of competition. Let's just automatically assume he is going to win the National Championship in his 1st year with UF. We played probably one of the Top 5 defenses in the Nation last night, you can't expect a freshman to win the ball game for you. Keep hoping for the best though SpeedRush99, Oscar Meyer will get exposed in the OVERRATED SEC this year.:lol:

NorthFloridaFin said:
Man your coach is awesome. He won with Bowling Green and Utah who don't play any kind of competition. Let's just automatically assume he is going to win the National Championship in his 1st year with UF. We played probably one of the Top 5 defenses in the Nation last night, you can't expect a freshman to win the ball game for you. Keep hoping for the best though SpeedRush99, Oscar Meyer will get exposed in the OVERRATED SEC this year.:lol:

Your hyping Meyer alot more than I am. I never said anything about a National Championship. Your awful defensive, I guess I'd be pretty worried about my team after that performance last night too.

Back
Top Bottom