UM vs FSU | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UM vs FSU

MelbournePhin said:
im optimistic. hell, we almost beat you last year.

my favorite quote about the series; from Deon Sanders during the fourth quarter as Miami was driving to what would be a win, "we knew we were the better team, and they knew they were going to win." :evil: Go Canes !

cnc66 said:
my favorite quote about the series; from Deon Sanders during the fourth quarter as Miami was driving to what would be a win, "we knew we were the better team, and they knew they were going to win." :evil: Go Canes !

things will change today. should be a good one regardless

MelbournePhin said:
things will change today. should be a good one regardless

well, for whatever it is worth, I'll be around to gloat...or eat crow whichever it may be. Let us hope for a good hard hitting game with no injuries. Go Canes!

cnc66 said:
well, for whatever it is worth, I'll be around to gloat...or eat crow whichever it may be. Let us hope for a good hard hitting game with no injuries. Go Canes!

ditto

All good things must come to an end. FSU 19-13. I believe there is an article on yahoo talking about how ya'lls QB enjoys doing the Seminole Chop, and how he was a childhood FSU fan. Believe me, I seen Kyle Wright play last year against Georgia Tech when he was given the starting nod, nothing at all impressed me about him, he threw about 5 balls that should have been picked off. The reason we got the edge in this game, UM is overconfident, the same thing FSU was when the streak started 5 years ago. We just thought we were going to beat ya'll for the 6th straight time and lost, the same thing that will happen to UM tonight.

NorthFloridaFin said:
All good things must come to an end. FSU 19-13. I believe there is an article on yahoo talking about how ya'lls QB enjoys doing the Seminole Chop, and how he was a childhood FSU fan. Believe me, I seen Kyle Wright play last year against Georgia Tech when he was given the starting nod, nothing at all impressed me about him, he threw about 5 balls that should have been picked off. The reason we got the edge in this game, UM is overconfident, the same thing FSU was when the streak started 5 years ago. We just thought we were going to beat ya'll for the 6th straight time and lost, the same thing that will happen to UM tonight.

We will see :rofl3:

NorthFloridaFin said:

maybe, I think Miami is overall on the decline anyway, so you'll get your turn soon enough. Our recruting could be way better.

how did you fare with the storm NFF ? your community ok?

Our community is fine, we were hit harder with Hurricane Dennis than Katrina. The surge from Dennie wiped out most homes and business that were on the coast, and it hit 200 miles west of us.

NorthFloridaFin said:
Yeah, just like Antrel Rolle was fresh out of jail before we played ya'll last year. Kyle Wright better watch his back.

:lol: I loves me some Noles and Canes.

K-train said:
They are definately not better than Ohio St. in Linebackers.

idk Iowa has some pretty good starting linebackers. Hodge and Greenway.

Back
Top Bottom