UM vs FSU | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UM vs FSU

cnc66 said:
you guys might end up being the best team in the state this year...sighhhh
that's never a good thing :shakeno: maybe one day they'll be able to have more than one national championship :lol:

ah ****. anthony reddick tore his ACL; done for the season. as much as that sucks, it looks like kenny phillips will start in his place and get a chance to shine. i'm sure he'll do just fine

people talk **** about the noles. i would love to see the canes, gators, or anybody else lose its starting qb and starting #1 cb in the offseason and see how they would do. lets see, miami w/o wright and hester and uf w/o leak and whoever the hell is their best cb. lets try to keep things in perspective fellas

^hester is miami's best CB? interesting. how many times did you see him on defense monday night? perhaps 2 times. he's a nickelback, and he's NOT their best CB. think before typing

kastofsna120 said:
^hester is miami's best CB? interesting. how many times did you see him on defense monday night? perhaps 2 times. he's a nickelback, and he's NOT their best CB. think before typing

i was guessing. its not like i pay much attention to the canes.

MelbournePhin said:

hahahahahahahaha riiiiight, you see them everywhere :rofl3: they are in your head BAD ! :lol: FSU is just like the beaten cur dog who, after six loooooong years, finally got the dog bowl to himself ... beware the big dog, :eek: he will be back and he'll be hungry :evil: Go Canes !

cnc66 said:
hahahahahahahaha riiiiight, you see them everywhere :rofl3: they are in your head BAD ! :lol: FSU is just like the beaten cur dog who, after six loooooong years, finally got the dog bowl to himself ... beware the big dog, :eek: he will be back and he'll be hungry :evil: Go Canes !

:goof:

MelbournePhin said:
seems like you don't pay much attention to football in general considering your general lack of knowledge of the game

MelbournePhin said:
people talk **** about the noles. i would love to see the canes, gators, or anybody else lose its starting qb and starting #1 cb in the offseason and see how they would do. lets see, miami w/o wright and hester and uf w/o leak and whoever the hell is their best cb. lets try to keep things in perspective fellas

I'd take that bet and then some. The Gators are loaded at QB. Josh Portis is better suited for Urban Meyer's spread option than Leak. You'll see alot of him this year. He had 35 yards rushing on only 2-3 carries last weekend. And obviously you don't follow college football much if you don't know that Dee Webb is one of the best CBs in the nation, losing him would be a bigger blow than Leak.

Typical Criminoles fan.

you know who'd be great for urban meyer's offense? kyle wright. big guy who can take a hit and he knows how to move around. should've fired coker as soon as meyer made it known he wasn't sticking around at utah

kastofsna120 said:
you know who'd be great for urban meyer's offense? kyle wright. big guy who can take a hit and he knows how to move around. should've fired coker as soon as meyer made it known he wasn't sticking around at utah

Wait til you see Josh Portis. The future is VERY bright at Florida. You can't find a better suited QB for that offense than him. He's a better scrambler/runner than Vince Young with a better arm than Leinart. He's the real deal. Not to take anything away from Leak, he's the leader of this team and his experience, decision-making, and great arm are why he's the starter.

Back
Top Bottom