Under-the-Radar Free Agents | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Under-the-Radar Free Agents

The nose tackle or big d tackle from the Texans. I would love that signing Anyone know who I am talking about ?

The nose tackle or big d tackle from the Texans. I would love that signing Anyone know who I am talking about ?
Dunn, he just signed an extension

Or do you mean Reader?

If they signed Mark Walton, they could absolutely sign Kareem Hunt.

I'd pass on Eli Apple, just not even worth the time. He's already been on two teams and is a FA, that's pretty telling..

I like Kareem Hunt a lot, would take some pressure off of drafting one earlier. He's a talented back.. but at what kind of deal? And I could be wrong here but he might be a restricted or exclusive rights FA or something of that nature??

If they signed Mark Walton, they could absolutely sign Kareem Hunt.

I'd pass on Eli Apple, just not even worth the time. He's already been on two teams and is a FA, that's pretty telling..

If they let Mark Walton go based on that behavior then they absolutely could and should stay away from Hunt.

Reader is my guess.. I think he'll be more costly, and do we really invest in a DT?? Seems like a solid player tho

i have to think we let Godchaux walk and go after a Reader.

Wilkins / Reader / Armstead is a damn good 3-4 front

If they let Mark Walton go based on that behavior then they absolutely could and should stay away from Hunt.

I don’t agree with what Hunt did but it’s not like he Ray Riced the girl. If you watch the video, he kind of pushes her down with his foot. Mark Walton’s charges are way worse and he was a repeated offender. I can see them giving Hunt a chance, just like they gave Walton.

Hunt defended himself against a racist assailant. Eff that chick. I'd have no hesitation signing him.

Back
Top Bottom