**uniform/logo Update Thread** | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**uniform/logo Update Thread**

The new uniform will be revealed 4/19/2018! I can't wait. The real question is when will we get a player that is worthy of buying a jersey?

Its been a long time since we've had that. I thought about getting a Landry Jersey a couple years ago. Would have been a waste of $80. I might just get a timeless Jersey of someone famous like....Ray Finkle.

Its been a long time since we've had that. I thought about getting a Landry Jersey a couple years ago. Would have been a waste of $80. I might just get a timeless Jersey of someone famous like....Ray Finkle.
I’ve always wanted a finkle Jersey lol

I’m in the minority but I like the new logo better than the old logo which I think was one of the worst logo’s in existence.

I actually don’t think the “M” is bad either but it’s a marketing disaster as it is not immediately recognizable as the Miami Dolphins. Now if you put the “M” inside the sunburst you may have something.

I still think the best version of our logo is the one that DKphin uses. I’ve had it put on t shirts for myself and kids.View attachment 11943

That’s the logo I wanted back when the team was changing to a new one.

I like their jerseys, minus the numbers and the pants. I don't think the helmet looks good because they didn't change the logo. It blends in too much with the helmet. Overall I was disappointed with their choices. I was really hoping for something completely new from them.

It was better than my expectations. Titans uniforms have always been kind of ugly, so in a way it was actually an improvement. I liked the sword blade element for the shoulders. The numbers are weird though. That is always my main gripe with Nike designs... their number font choices are always terrible... The Buccs number font is a travesty.

I’m in the minority but I like the new logo better than the old logo which I think was one of the worst logo’s in existence.

I actually don’t think the “M” is bad either but it’s a marketing disaster as it is not immediately recognizable as the Miami Dolphins. Now if you put the “M” inside the sunburst you may have something.

I still think the best version of our logo is the one that DKphin uses. I’ve had it put on t shirts for myself and kids.View attachment 11943

This mashup between the old Dolphin Stadium logo and the traditional sunburst will always be my favorite:

tumblr_m2hbjfRfMd1qglqd0o1_500.jpg

Now that's what I call a badass dolphin. I would love this as the fins logo :thumbsup

Cool, but they should have actually darkened the aqua... Its a genuine eyesore under certain common lighting conditions.

I agree. A general "darkening" across the colors would have been nice. I'd have gone back to the 97-2012 color scheme, or even our 70s-80s one, personally, along with the new logo...if we were so hell bent on keeping said new logo.

So what your saying is the team should change its name to the Miami Sharks? Because the sharp lines in that logo are more characteristic of a shark than they are of a dolphin. Not too mention the awful design choice of the colors in the sun and the colors are just too dark in general. When you consider the uniforms and colors over the years there is too light, the current colors, and there is too dark and that logo falls under too dark.

Back
Top Bottom