**uniform/logo Update Thread** | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**uniform/logo Update Thread**

I would like to see something resembling what the Seahawks, or cardnials with their piping but of course in our colors. Maybe the aqua with orange piping.

Like what the Titans did. Especially the blue helmet.
Would be nice to see an aqua for the fins. I know someone has it as their avatar
I thought the helmet was the worst part of their new unis.

I think we need the main stripe on our helmets to be orange, orange and white stripes on the sleeves, and just solid orange around the numbers

I thought the helmet was the worst part of their new unis.

I think we need the main stripe on our helmets to be orange, orange and white stripes on the sleeves, and just solid orange around the numbers
I think the helmet is a big improvement but I was under the impression that they were going to make a drastic change. Their logo is horrible but I guess the uniform is better than what they had. As for us, I think we should bring back the striped sleeves and change the font on the numbers at the very least.

I think the helmet is a big improvement but I was under the impression that they were going to make a drastic change. Their logo is horrible but I guess the uniform is better than what they had. As for us, I think we should bring back the striped sleeves and change the font on the numbers at the very least.
The likelihood of this happening is very high. Well, at least the stripes on the arms anyway. The sneak peek Garfinkel provided last week should the Dolphins script font underneath the NFL shield on the front of the jersey and it hadn't changed. So that means the numbers will likely stay the same font. What I am hoping for, and a lot of people are hoping for, is the drop the blue from the numbers and just go with a straight orange outline for the numbers.

The likelihood of this happening is very high. Well, at least the stripes on the arms anyway. The sneak peek Garfinkel provided last week should the Dolphins script font underneath the NFL shield on the front of the jersey and it hadn't changed. So that means the numbers will likely stay the same font. What I am hoping for, and a lot of people are hoping for, is the drop the blue from the numbers and just go with a straight orange outline for the numbers.
Yeah I hope we incorporate a bit more orange.

I live outside Florida, and had this debate growing up. When you actually matter and have something on the field that resembles a winner, that talk can kick rocks. When you field a scam of a product, you get excuses and Save Willy on your helmets.

Save Willy ... lol

Looks closer to the throwbacks, which I like.... The "M" helmet is ugly as **** though.

More orange. More orange. More orange. Stay away from the blue.

The washed out ... whatever color that is supposed to be, is just ghey.

I’m in the minority but I like the new logo better than the old logo which I think was one of the worst logo’s in existence.

I actually don’t think the “M” is bad either but it’s a marketing disaster as it is not immediately recognizable as the Miami Dolphins. Now if you put the “M” inside the sunburst you may have something.

I still think the best version of our logo is the one that DKphin uses. I’ve had it put on t shirts for myself and kids.DA30195A-5909-4C74-A645-7BB582A0D184.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom