**uniform/logo Update Thread** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**uniform/logo Update Thread**

Except the fans don't own the Dolphins so they don't get the final say. Case closed.

I just don't understand how people cannot see that by having both options the team can make even more money. I want Throwback gear...I can but it. I want the modern logo stuff...I can buy it. More options reach more people which means more potential sales.

I just don't understand how people cannot see that by having both options the team can make even more money. I want Throwback gear...I can but it. I want the modern logo stuff...I can buy it. More options reach more people which means more potential sales.
Oh I see it and completely understand it. I don't have an issue with having both options available. And I agree that it is mind blowing that other people can't wrap their heads around it.

The issue I have is people wanting to go back to the throwbacks permanently. There is no statistical orl real reason to switch back to the original uniforms permanently. The only reason people want the old uniforms back is for pure nostalgic reasons. Nothing more, nothing less. Yes they look better to some but again, it's because those are the uniforms most people grew up watching.

Moreover the way people freak out about the current uniforms you would think they had the Jags two-tone helmets and the Bucs digital clock jerseys. The only thing Miami's current uniform is guilty of is being too plain. That's it.

All these other teams that changed their logo/uniform... is it just about money with them, too? No, their old logos needed it. So did Miami’s. This money argument is fallacious, and only serves as a straw man argument.

All these other teams that changed their logo/uniform... is it just about money with them, too? No, their old logos needed it. So did Miami’s. This money argument is fallacious, and only serves as a straw man argument.
No its not. You clearly don't understand how rebranding revitalizes a brand or company. You make a change in order to renew revenue and interest in a brand or company. If money wasn't the driving factor in these changes then these players and teams wouldn't be earning any money from playing a game.

Except for the small problem that hardly anyone buys new logo and new color items. Because it looks like trash and makes people appear pathetic and weak.

No its not. You clearly don't understand how rebranding revitalizes a brand or company. You make a change in order to renew revenue and interest in a brand or company. If money wasn't the driving factor in these changes then these players and teams wouldn't be earning any money from playing a game.
And you clearly don’t understand how iconic logos and brands can stand the rest of time and sell whether it’s 1945 or 2045 or 3045.

For example see the Yankees and Packers and Canadiens. Merely minor tweaks through the years to the iconic brand. It’s no different with Coca Cola or McDonalds. The iconic logos draw us in and maintain loyalty.

This is a sport that has been around for decades. Every team has undergone some logo or uniform change. Miami has done it several times. The idea that it is only done to promote sales is fallacious.

This is a sport that has been around for decades. Every team has undergone some logo or uniform change. Miami has done it several times. The idea that it is only done to promote sales is fallacious.
The idea that you believe the drivel that you post is fallacious and ludicrous.

The idea that you believe the drivel that you post is fallacious and ludicrous.

This is quite amusing. I would be interested in what I’ve argued that is fallacious, and how what I’ve argues is ludicrous, exactly. Hopefully you are able to provide this beyond your own subjective opinion.

My biggest problem is with the color, I want the original shade of aquamarine on those uniforms.

Can't wait to see the minimal changes if we will even be able to spot what's changed. I've lost interest. If it's not a complete overhaul or going back to the old unis, then **** it.... Just remove that disgusting tramp stamp.

This is quite amusing. I would be interested in what I’ve argued that is fallacious, and how what I’ve argues is ludicrous, exactly. Hopefully you are able to provide this beyond your own subjective opinion.
There is nothing to argue or debate. The fact you lack any understanding of business is proof enough you don't know what you're talking about. Though I'm quite sure you'll state the opposite and that's fine. In done responding to your troll posts.

Back
Top Bottom