**uniform/logo Update Thread** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**uniform/logo Update Thread**

All I care about is seeing the throwbacks used again and 1 game (primetime) with orange jerseys on white pants. We seem to have good records wearing both.

All I care about is seeing the throwbacks used again and 1 game (primetime) with orange jerseys on white pants. We seem to have good records wearing both.
And what happens if the throwbacks become the regular uniform? Then they are losing in them on a regular basis. So then they are no longer lucky uniforms.

As for the orange jersey. I would like to see that too depending on the tweaks they make to the uniform.

Garfinkel with a little April Fools joke today...

@TomGarfinkel
Uniform sneak peek #2...

DZu_DhhWAAU3txg.jpg:large

Then later says the real reveal will be on April 19th...

Well that’s why we have the new uniforms. The damn fans complained year after year and thread after thread of new designs “hey guys what do you think about this new design”. The fans were asked, they wanted new uniforms and here we have it.

But let the fans decide for crying out loud!!! Our teams decision makers obviously dropped the ball on the last uniform and logo change.

Brandon Moore, who works on the Dolphin design team, claims there will be NO change to the the aqua...

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/113586-nfl-2018-changes/?do=findComment&comment=2856698

His post seems way off base. He says there's no blue? Uhmm ... yes there is. Secondly he says the aqua and orange are too bright to not use a grey color? Uhmmm ... no they're not. Aqua if back to the original aqua is darker so it contrasts with the brighter orange. IDK about his interpretation of the color scheme. Just my opinion of course.

For those clamoring for Grey face mask I ask why in the world would you want that? I for one love the white on white, Helmet/Facemask. It's clean and sleek. If a color is to be used I would much rather it be Orange, or Aqua but certainly not Grey. Just my humble but right opinion. Haha

Thank you. I'm with you :thumbsup

And what happens if the throwbacks become the regular uniform? Then they are losing in them on a regular basis. So then they are no longer lucky uniforms.

As for the orange jersey. I would like to see that too depending on the tweaks they make to the uniform.

Not going back to the throw back uni's as the every day uni's is only motivated by corporate greed. Probably, my guess here only, 75% or larger of the fan base wants that look to become permanent. It's their best look. For Ross not to do it is only because he wants two uniforms marketed ... both the current version and the throwback version. He won't make as much money with only one look. It's about money.

Not going back to the throw back uni's as the every day uni's is only motivated by corporate greed. Probably, my guess here only, 75% or larger of the fan base wants that look to become permanent. It's their best look. For Ross not to do it is only because he wants two uniforms marketed ... both the current version and the throwback version. He won't make as much money with only one look. It's about money.
nike will not let it happen.

If they were not signed on to it we would see NO changes now.

goodell and nike are the ones to blame.

Funny how some are suggesting to let the fans decide, when just in this 4 pages message board thread, nobody seems to agree on what to do...

Back
Top Bottom