**uniform/logo Update Thread** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**uniform/logo Update Thread**

I'd be willing to bet, that if a poll was taken,
70% or more would vote for our throwbacks/old logo. I sometimes believe that it' by design that Ross wont.......What an Idiot!!!

He personally doesn't like the old logo or the old fight song and has continuously resisted fans telling him that they like those things because it would make him look and feel stupid to actually listen to them.

images

Hope they get rid of that pearl(glitter) white on the helmet and just go flat white! Looks like crap with the white jerseys. Almost looks tan.

As opposed to embracing what?

Seriously, our history is what separates us from an expansion team.
I agree, there's 70% or more of the fans still running the treadmill of the perfect season and Marino/Shula years.
My Love for Our Throwbacks and Old Logo, has nothing to do with that. We once had one of the most Awesome Uni's in the League....Now, arguably one of the Worst.
You have to admit how freakin awesome our oldies look on the field!!!

My Love for Our Throwbacks and Old Logo, has nothing to do with that. We once had one of the most Awesome Uni's in the League....Now, arguably one of the Worst.
You have to admit how freakin awesome our oldies look on the field!!!
Again, the only reason why they were considered one of the best uniforms is because they actually won in them. If the Dolphins were like say, the Bucs, in their first years no one would care about the original uniforms. Hell I live in Colorado and I seldom hear people saying they should go back to their Orange Crush uniforms. They prefer the ones that came after because they won actual Super Bowls in them.

As for my personal opinion of how the original uniforms looked. They are alright. They are extremely dated and from a design standpoint point very bland and unoriginal outside of the color combination. I personally think the new uniform, if given more orange and knocked the colors down a tone or two they will look just as good as the original uniforms.

Oh for the people that say the current color scheme makes the team look like a bunch of wusses. I hate to break it to ya but that opinion has always been in place even when it was the darker colors. I had plenty of people give me **** about the Dolphins colors because they are considered pastel colors. You just have to live outside the Florida area to hear it.

Back
Top Bottom