Uniforms discussion | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Uniforms discussion

KHAAANN!!

clear.gif

Why is it we still havent gotten a uniform upgrade of some kind? were probably the plainest team in the league with the white jerseys. WHy not make the orange jerseys our permant uniforms with orange socks, it looks so much better. Our helmets are fine but we need to change our uniform, who is for the orange uniforms permanent?

Our uniforms are perfect because we have one of the most original. As temping it would be for Ross to make our orange jerseys permanent because we undefeated with them. But I would like to keep them special and see them at most once a season and not like how the Jets wear those almost every other game. I mean yes i know it was throwback for the original teams but they did the same two years ago.. lame.

I think our Uni's look great although I HATE Teal!!! I wish we could just replace Teal with Green. Yeah yeah I know we will look like The "U. But green is just so much tougher than Teal.

I think our Uni's look great although I HATE Teal!!! I wish we could just replace Teal with Green. Yeah yeah I know we will look like The "U. But green is just so much tougher than Teal.

Well if you hate teal then you got your wish. Our team color is aqua. Btw, This is a Miami Dolphins forum not the Jags. :3w:

id like to see more of a greyish tone, like in clownfish's avi.

I don't start these kinds of threads any more due to the complete reeming I've gotten from some members in the past for suggesting uniform changes, but I do still post in them most of the time to add my two cents. I think it is a great discussion in this slow part of the offseason and there have been some great suggestions in this very thread for changes in our current OUTDATED uniform.

Look. I love the Miami Dolphins. Obsessed. I have tons of gear and I buy stuff all the time year round from NFLshop.com and ebay. And I wear it with pride, but only because of my love for the team and not the way the gear actually looks. Man, those are some UGLY primary colors to wear around town. White, aqua, and orange. Bleh. How many of your non-Dolphan MALE friends wear any of these colors on a regular basis (not Halloween)? I'd venture that most of you would say none.

I just want some gear I can wear out in public without sticking out like a sore thumb. With the color combo likened to the 80's Miami Vice outfits and the logo looking like it's straight out of a Disney cartoon, it speaks volumes of lame to me. I obviously do agree with the need to change the uniform a bit, just not any black (except the shoes...the black shoes this year look SICK....hate the white shoes) and not any different colored helmets.

First and foremost, get the helmet off of the dolphin mascot. It looks horrible and almost anyone who is not a Dolphins fan will agree with that sentiment. The block-like numbers and the shadowing also have to go. I do like the all aqua unis, but I HATE the all white unis.

Lastly, I started out not liking the orange jerseys AT ALL. I thought the players looked like pumpkins. I've done a complete 180 degree turn this year after seeing them with the black socks. They looks really great. Maybe I will work on a gray and orange mock uniform this offseason with aqua as the accent color (as opposed to the aqua and gray mock uni below).

were undefeated with the orange jerseys, i think thats a sign that we need to make them permanent? its just so obvious......yea yea i know u guys are probably going to say well we want them permanent cause then we will lose our undefeated record with them! who gives a damn if it gives a spark to our team. People are saying well we like the old classic look....we havent won a meaningful playoff game in 10 years or so, we need a new look, this is a new millenium era, not the old boring 1980's.

were undefeated with the orange jerseys, i think thats a sign that we need to make them permanent? its just so obvious......yea yea i know u guys are probably going to say well we want them permanent cause then we will lose our undefeated record with them! who gives a damn if it gives a spark to our team. People are saying well we like the old classic look....we havent won a meaningful playoff game in 10 years or so, we need a new look, this is a new millenium era, not the old boring 1980's.

Last time I checked uniforms weren't steroids. They don't enhance our performance.

I could care less if they change them or keep them as long as we win.

*Checks watch*

Yep. About that time again.

I like our uniforms fine. Lots of teams like the Patriots, the Bills, and the Broncos
have changed thier uniforms and they look like USFL teams. The orange jerseys look like orange sherbet. The Tampa Bay Bucs already tried the creamsicle look.

I'd like to see us with more aqua in the uniforms instead of the all white unis, but I really don't care.

Last time I checked uniforms weren't steroids. They don't enhance our performance.

I could care less if they change them or keep them as long as we win.
last time i checked we were undefeated with the orange jerseys, seems like steroids to me.

Back
Top Bottom