Unofficial Draft Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unofficial Draft Thread

Figures I'm the one who announced the Matt Ryan selection

Haha, I was just thinking that.

Though I am very disappointed in how brief your announcement was. I expected fireworks and a booming announcement of more than 2 pages. :lol:

Don't get me wrong I love the move Kevin Williams and Glenn Dorsey clogging the middle would be beast. I just didn't like the All-Day trade.

All Day Adrian Peterson :p

:lol: :up:

Did you see what the 2nd AP trade went for?

Let me get this straight the Raiders got Adrian but traded him to the Patriots just to get Darren McFadden? :lol: worst move of the year? I think so.

Let me get this straight the Raiders got Adrian but traded him to the Patriots just to get Darren McFadden? :lol: worst move of the year? I think so.
Um, thanks for your opinion but I also got a pro-bowl WR in Wes Welker. I feel that AP and DMAC are very similar talent wise, you will see as the season progresses. I also got a lot of draft picks thrown into the deal.

Bottom line, if you feel I got ripped off I don't care. Do not look at the ingredients of a cake look at the finished product.

If McFadden does anything close to what AD did I'll comeback and say great move.

He got the entire front end of my draft (I don't pick until 6th round.....besides the 2nd I picked up last night) and Welker for AP and Hester.

In essence....

AP for McFadden (there's a lot of questions on how these two will turn out, McFadden may not be AS good, but he's a very special player..most talented in this draft)

Welker

High 3rd, mid 3rd
3 4th's (i think)
and a 5th

Will go along way in plugging some holes.

Also can't blame Stitches for trading AP. He had a lot of gaps in his team which he can now fill, and he still has a solid franchise back. He may not be the best in the league, but it's better to have those extra 3 starters and a good RB than just a great RB.

If McFadden does anything close to what AD did I'll comeback and say great move.
OK, I will be waiting...

And If McFadden preforms a lot worse then AP's rookie season, I will come back and say that it was a bad move by me.

Back
Top Bottom