Unofficial Draft Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unofficial Draft Thread

So what happens if the committee has to select Gish's 2nd pick at 6? Remind me of what happens again...

Normally he'd forfeit his picks unless he contacts me saying he's still around. BUT I know where he is and what the deal is so that's not going to happen. I'm not a jerk by any means...

And the committee had to make a selection for the Browns if anyone were wondering, gish didn't leave a list. It was unanimous selection for Matt Ryan.

It looks like Seattle is up now, after trading up with the fins

we have so much power wit that number 1 pick
I think we will trade for marion barber

reasons
1.we were talking to cowboys at combine
2. parcells drafted him and know wat he is capable of
3.jerry jones is from arcansas and wants mcfadden
4. jerry jones will do anything to get his hands on mcfadden

we have so much power wit that number 1 pick
I think we will trade for marion barber

reasons
1.we were talking to cowboys at combine
2. parcells drafted him and know wat he is capable of
3.jerry jones is from arcansas and wants mcfadden
4. jerry jones will do anything to get his hands on mcfadden

lol, this is the wrong forum for that :) This is the 2008 GM league for finheaven. #1 pick was made by the Raiders, and they snagged McFadden.

I thik Atlanta may go WR, but could be a reach at this pick for either Sweed or DeSean Jackson. Maybe they'll grab one of the corners out there...

why did the draft start early? the schedule said 11am. that means i should still have my #6 pick on the clock. whats going on?

And MATT RYAN at #2!!!!! WHAT THE ****!!!!! He wasnt on my top 5!

why did the draft start early? the schedule said 11am. that means i should still have my #6 pick on the clock. whats going on?

And MATT RYAN at #2!!!!! WHAT THE ****!!!!! He wasnt on my top 5!

No the draft started at 9 am, Oakland had left instructions to draft McFadden at 11 am, but didn't find a suitable deal to move out. So he announced his pick last night and put you on the clock at 9 am.

You decided not to leave a bulletin list, so the draft committe voted on Matt Ryan for you because we felt you were lacking in the QB department. Everyone was warned to leave a list just in case a situation like this would arise.

I'm sure you can find a trade partner for Matt Ryan.

I am sorry I screwed everything up guys. I was actually trying to help by speeding up the draft by selecting McFadden last night. Once again I am sorry.

Back
Top Bottom