Unofficial Draft Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unofficial Draft Thread

That is one hell of pic Gish.
Good job on understanding what's happened.
We may completely disagree on Gholston's abilities/potential, but I give big time props for taking what has happeded they way you have.

Thanks.

About Gholston...I don't know why you think he isn't a OLB/DE type. He was specifically told that would be his role at OSU. And he played it very well.

Of course, to a guy that likes Mendenhall in the top 10, or even the first round, I could see how other things may appear distorted. Mendenhall is a disaster waiting to happen in the NFL. I REALLY feel sorry for whatever team drafts him this year. I feel confident that Miami won't be that team, even with a trade down.

Very nice. So I take it that to you, Spring Break doesnt mean beer, drugs and loose semi naked college girls who just want to get laid. You prefer loose semi naked moose and wolves in the wild :D

But Ive lived in Daytona the past two years, and now live at UCF in Orlando. I can see the traditional spring break year round here.

How are you guys enjoying Peter Kiper live at the draft? I hope it's a good read, and maybe i'll extend it to the next round. I thought it added a little something to the league.

How are you guys enjoying Peter Kiper live at the draft? I hope it's a good read, and maybe i'll extend it to the next round. I thought it added a little something to the league.

I think it's really cool man, you're doing a great job. Of course, we'll see if I continue to say that after I make this pick....:lol:

Absolutely great job schis :up:

Back
Top Bottom