Up Next, The NFL's 2nd Hottest Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Up Next, The NFL's 2nd Hottest Team

Reaction score
Wow, can't help but feel bad for the Dolphins right now... :sosad:

Talk about a quirk in the schedule. Oh well, good luck to the Dolphins... may the better coach win :)

hate to break it to you, but we match up really good against you.

Not to mention that we have the most wins in the history of MNF.....38.

39 will come this monday night.

Yes 126, We still haven't heard you "eat crow" after all your anti-Pats "smack talk" LAST week!

Originally posted by Bl¡tz Inc
Wow, can't help but feel bad for the Dolphins right now... :sosad:

Talk about a quirk in the schedule. Oh well, good luck to the Dolphins... may the better coach win :)
keep up the good work, don't stop your streak now;)

Re: Re: Up Next, The NFL's 2nd Hottest Team

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

keep up the good work, don't stop your streak now;)

Are you referring to the Bills' 4 straight superbowl losses?

Re: Re: Re: Up Next, The NFL's 2nd Hottest Team

Originally posted by Dolfan02

Are you referring to the Bills' 4 straight superbowl losses?
about as dumb a response as you'll ever see on this forum--and that's saying something...obviously the streak has passed dumbass, or it'd be like 14 straight now:rolleyes:

I'm not too excited about this game. Miami has more to play for, but they had more to play for against NE, and that didn't turn out well. We have had success on MNF in the past and are 3-0 in night games this year so hopefully we can continue that success. Also, we are 3-0 against the NFC East. However, Philly is better than the rest of their division and are better than the other teams we have played at night. The Fins are going to have to play a really good game with no mistakes to win this game.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Up Next, The NFL's 2nd Hottest Team

about as dumb a response as you'll ever see on this forum--and that's saying something...obviously the streak has passed dumbass, or it'd be like 14 straight now:rolleyes:

i think he meant buffalo's three consecutive 4th place finishes...soon to be 4. go bills, we have faith in you ;) .

Re: Re: Re: Re: Up Next, The NFL's 2nd Hottest Team

Awwww... I think I hit a soft spot for C-Troll. ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Up Next, The NFL's 2nd Hottest Team

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

i think he meant buffalo's three consecutive 4th place finishes...soon to be 4. go bills, we have faith in you ;) .
no, we'll end up atleast 8-8..Jets have the ba*****t locked up;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Up Next, The NFL's 2nd Hottest Team

Originally posted by Dolfan02

Awwww... I think I hit a soft spot for C-Troll. ;)
yeah, cause I've never heard the superbowl comeback before....

btw, even if it was a soft spot, that was 10 years ago...your soft spot(December collapses) is back again:lol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Up Next, The NFL's 2nd Hottest Team

yeah, cause I've never heard the superbowl comeback before....

btw, even if it was a soft spot, that was 10 years ago...your soft spot(December collapses) is back again:lol:

Guess when you're a Bills fan you have nothing better to do right now then hang out on the boards of your rival who has a shot at making the playoffs and try to stir the pot.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Up Next, The NFL's 2nd Hottest Team

Originally posted by dreaded34

Guess when you're a Bills fan you have nothing better to do right now then hang out on the boards of your rival who has a shot at making the playoffs and try to stir the pot.

Exactly.

This is the motto of CirclingTroll's life. :lurk:

There will be no blizzard so expect CC to get some deep balls. We will prevail. And us fans have to believe.

Ever seen Philly's secondary?

CC could have a good day reception-wise, and may get a short TD or two, but don't "expect" anything deep. Of course they will try, but Philly has a great secondary.

Back
Top Bottom