Up Next, The NFL's 2nd Hottest Team | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Up Next, The NFL's 2nd Hottest Team

check the Eagles current streak: the Redskins, the lowly Giants (twice), the Vickless Falcons, a squeaker versus the Packers, and they happened to catch Carolina on the day John Kasay decided not to show up to work (3 makeabke FG misses and a missed extra point was the difference in that game), plus a win against Dallas, a team Miami exposed... the NFC (L)east? pleeeeease. bring on the Eagles.

Originally posted by Prime Time
There will be no blizzard so expect CC to get some deep balls. We will prevail. And us fans have to believe.

If Greased Pig plays, expect more fumbles than deep balls completed.:lol:

Originally posted by Section126
I would change RB's (ricky), TE's (randy), and our KR/PR Cov is ranked #1 in the nfl.

But yeah, it is a close match.

I will give you the KR/PR Cov. I meant to put Fin in there. The RB how ever is based on stats. Our Corp is doing way better than Ricky. Mostly due to the line issues. It's also much easier to target Williams as a defense than to target our guys.

Willaims, Minor and Konrad (rushing) have:
1248 Yards, 3.4 avg with 7 TDs.

Westbrook, Buckhalter and Staley (rushing) have:
1335 yards, 4.7 avg with 16 TDs

Miami RBs Receiving:
452 yards, 7.4 avg with 1 TD

Eagles RBs Receiving:
750 yards, 9.5 avg with 8 TDs

Then add Dmac rushing 320 yards 5.5 avg w/ 1 TD vs Fielders 64 yrds, 2.6 avf with 2 TDs.

Our rushing attack owns yours.

Who would you rather have?

All of your backs or Ricky?

Apparently all of ours. :D

The Eagles have depth at almost every key position. QB, RB, DB, Ss, we have proved that in the past 2 years.

The Eagles also have a far greater margin in the coaching deparment.

Do you think Andy Reid agrees with you? I somehow doubt it.

Nice try, did you ever notice Dmac was drafted before Ricky? Yes, Andy made that decision. Also, you must not watch Andy's press conf then. He always states this is how he want's it and it's how he always done it. RB by committee keeps all runners fresh and saves em for the post season.

Name how many teams won the super bowl with a running back by committee.

The closest thing to a running back by committee winning the bowl was the fins, and they really ran the ball with two guys (morris, csonka)

Dmac was drafted before ricky because you needed a qb.

We'll see on monday night, it is a good matchup.

I would change RB's (ricky), TE's (randy), and our KR/PR Cov is ranked #1 in the nfl. So we have you beat in alot of areas.

But yeah, it is a close match.

The TEs are almost identical statistically.

Fins (2 TEs):
537 Yards, 12.4 avg 3 TDs

Birds (2 TEs):
540 Yards, 13.1 avg 1 TD

Fins have 1 stud, Eagles have 2.

I guess it should be a draw.

Name how many teams won the super bowl with a running back by committee.

The closest thing to a running back by committee winning the bowl was the fins, and they really ran the ball with two guys (morris, csonka)

Dmac was drafted before ricky because you needed a qb.

We'll see on monday night, it is a good matchup.

That's because not many teams have had much success with it. The Birds however are having a ton of success with it. Didn't the niners have a lot of success with it?

You can't just have 3 good backs and expect them to have the same success. You must have the right players (team plyers) with good coaching and the right plays.

Well the next thing to ask. How many teams have had this much success? Are the Eagles doing the best at it ever? Look how devastating it would be if Ricky went down for you guys compaired to us. It would stink no question, but I wouldn't say it would hurt them that great. When Westbrook went down for a few games look what happened. Buckhalter posted 99 in one game and over 100 in the next.

* 23-5 when McNabb completes 60-or-more percent of his passes;
* 14-3 when he throws for 250+ yards;
* 20-4 when he completes passes to 8-or-more receivers;
* 39-14 when McNabb throws for at least one TD; 36-16 against the NFC.
* The Eagles are 14-1 when he tops a 100.0 QB rating.
* QB Donovan McNabb has led the Eagles to a 6-0 record this November/December. Has over a 100 QB rating
* The Eagles are 38-5 under Andy Reid when scoring 20-or-more points.
* The Eagles are 9-0 when scoring in the 1st quarter this season.
* The Eagles are 26-2 under Andy Reid when holding an edge in time of possession.
* The Eagles are 18-0 under Andy Reid when scoring 30-or-more points.
* The Eagles are 4-1 in the 4 games this season when both Correll Buckhalter and Brian Westbrook score rushing TDs.
* The Eagles are 22-7 ( .750 ) on the road since the 2000 season, best in the NFL

I thought this may cheer up some Phins fans

Never three backs, but the bengals did make it to the super bowl running the ball with Ickey Woods and James Brooks.

Back
Top Bottom