Up Next, The NFL's 2nd Hottest Team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Up Next, The NFL's 2nd Hottest Team

Dallas has some dominant safeties. Corners were a little shaky, but we went deep on them. Trust me, we can hit a big play or two, especially when there is no snow blizzard, and no 22 MPH.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Dallas has some dominant safeties. Corners were a little shaky, but we went deep on them. Trust me, we can hit a big play or two, especially when there is no snow blizzard, and no 22 MPH.

When have we done that against a good secondary, other than in Dallas where Mario Edwards got whored?

Not in week 1, that was a catch and run.

The Eagles are a much better team then the Dallas Cowboys. Also please note in the last 5 years the Eagles have only lost 1 primetime game. The Eagles have proven stats mean nothing at all. We lose the statistical battle and we win and we win the statistical battle and we win.

I haven't heard anything about your QB Fiedler or is Griese playing?

This game will be all defense. Both offenses will struggle to produce points, especially if Griese starts for Miami. This will be a hard fought low scoring game that will be won in the 4th quarter. Duece MaCalister was able to gash the eagles defense for big yardage running the football. Maybe Ricky will get going but probably not wityh our piss poor blocking. One more thing the Eagles LOVE TO BLITZ. If we get stuck in a lot of 3rd and longs we are all done.

Eagles #1 I totally agree with you about Dallas. They are the most overrated team in the NFL. Not taking anything away from the Dolphins though because even when the Cowboys totally suck its still tough to stroll into Dallas on Thanksgiving day and blow them out.

Ah never taking credit away from your win away from Dallas. I thank Miami for handing there there fourth loss of the season, It was great to watch. I don't agree with you about it being a defensive and low scoring game. McNabb looked very good against the #1 defense in the league. YOu also have to respect our 3 headed monster and well NFL teams have to start respecting our passing game too. Not dissing your teams ability at all, if Fielder doesnt start look for it to be a tough game for you.
Eagles are rolling. It will be a tough game but Eagles will win. It is still up in the air if it will be a big win or a close one.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Ever seen Philly's secondary?

CC could have a good day reception-wise, and may get a short TD or two, but don't "expect" anything deep. Of course they will try, but Philly has a great secondary.

Everyone knows our weakness is stopping the run but I am not worried about your passing game with Fielder or Griese as the QB. You have to stop our 3 running backs not to mention we pass to 8 or sometimes 10 diff receivers

Originally posted by Eagles #1
Ah never taking credit away from your win away from Dallas. I thank Miami for handing there there fourth loss of the season, It was great to watch. I don't agree with you about it being a defensive and low scoring game. McNabb looked very good against the #1 defense in the league. YOu also have to respect our 3 headed monster and well NFL teams have to start respecting our passing game too. Not dissing your teams ability at all, if Fielder doesnt start look for it to be a tough game for you.
Eagles are rolling. It will be a tough game but Eagles will win. It is still up in the air if it will be a big win or a close one.

Dude please throw defensive rankings out the window. Hearing about how Dallas has the #1 defense in the league makes me laugh. The Eagles will face a much better defense in Miami on Monday.

I think so also. This game has us worried. It will be a tough game. But the Eagles are rolling and teams haven't stopped them.10 of 11 isnt bad at all.

I wish you guys luck, no injuries on Monday Night. I hope you guys get to the playoffs and beat the Patriots

This is going to be a good game I can't wait.. We have alot of Fans going to the game also.

McNabb has never seen a defense like ours.............for that reason, I think we win. Remember McNabb's performance against Tampa Bay's D. We will slug around on offense and muster enough points.

We'll win in a low scoring affair.

And never forget our incredible all-time record at home on monday nights, we are close to un-beatable.

Originally posted by DaveTV
Yes 126, We still haven't heard you "eat crow" after all your anti-Pats "smack talk" LAST week!

How many more times do you want me to congratulate you guys?

Look in my previous posts, I posted at least 4 congratulations.

It was all in fun.

Originally posted by Section126
McNabb has never seen a defense like ours.............for that reason, I think we win. Remember McNabb's performance against Tampa Bay's D. We will slug around on offense and muster enough points.

We'll win in a low scoring affair.

And never forget our incredible all-time record at home on monday nights, we are close to un-beatable.

We haven't faced a defense as good as yours? Lol, keep telling your self that. And please don't judge a team by the beginning of the season. Remember the Texans? The Eagles have been on a role as of late. We are comming into this game hot hot hot. I expect a good game , but I think the Eagles O will be to much to stop. Good luck and see ya soon!

O-line: Eagles
QB: Eagles
RBs: Eagles (Our corp has far greater #'s)
WRs: Fins
TEs: Eagles

D-line: Fins
LBs:Fins (Slight lead only because of Zack)
CB: Fins
SS/FS: Eagles

Punter: Fins
Kicker: Eagles
KR/PuntR unit: Eagles
KR/PR Cov: Eagles

Pretty Even match, but I think the Eagles are a better more complete team, w/ a ton of confidence.

I would change RB's (ricky), TE's (randy), and our KR/PR Cov is ranked #1 in the nfl. So we have you beat in alot of areas.

But yeah, it is a close match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom