Up Next, The NFL's 2nd Hottest Team | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Up Next, The NFL's 2nd Hottest Team

Originally posted by CarolinaFishFan
check the Eagles current streak: the Redskins, the lowly Giants (twice), the Vickless Falcons, a squeaker versus the Packers, and they happened to catch Carolina on the day John Kasay decided not to show up to work (3 makeabke FG misses and a missed extra point was the difference in that game), plus a win against Dallas, a team Miami exposed... the NFC (L)east? pleeeeease. bring on the Eagles.

And the fins current streak is?? :rolleyes:

The Eagles did enjoy Kasey performance in that game, but lets say everything was the same the game would have been tied (the eagles went for a 2pt conv but failed). The funny part is, you beat the Redskins barely with the Eagles 4th string QB. That's right, he was our 4th string QB comming into this season. We cut him because we didn't need 4 QBs. If you want to dig up some older stuff 2. How about them Texans. :)

Originally posted by wileydawg
* 23-5 when McNabb completes 60-or-more percent of his passes;
* 14-3 when he throws for 250+ yards;
* 20-4 when he completes passes to 8-or-more receivers;
* 39-14 when McNabb throws for at least one TD; 36-16 against the NFC.
* The Eagles are 14-1 when he tops a 100.0 QB rating.
* QB Donovan McNabb has led the Eagles to a 6-0 record this November/December. Has over a 100 QB rating
* The Eagles are 38-5 under Andy Reid when scoring 20-or-more points.
* The Eagles are 9-0 when scoring in the 1st quarter this season.
* The Eagles are 26-2 under Andy Reid when holding an edge in time of possession.
* The Eagles are 18-0 under Andy Reid when scoring 30-or-more points.
* The Eagles are 4-1 in the 4 games this season when both Correll Buckhalter and Brian Westbrook score rushing TDs.
* The Eagles are 22-7 ( .750 ) on the road since the 2000 season, best in the NFL
I thought this may cheer up some Phins fans

hey some nice stats you pulled out of your a** right here, but this game isn´t about stats, it will be about defense and as someone mentioned earlier in a reply, you haven´t played a tougher D on the road this season and the national TV thing makes me feel good about this one......

Last edited by a moderator:
* QB Donovan McNabb has led the Eagles to a 6-0 record this November/December. Has over a 100 QB rating
* The Eagles are 26-2 under Andy Reid when holding an edge in time of possession.
* The Eagles are 4-1 in the 4 games this season when both Correll Buckhalter and Brian Westbrook score rushing TDs.
* The Eagles are 22-7 ( .750 ) on the road since the 2000 season, best in the NFL

And your point is?

:confused:

Bump for page 4

Yea if Ricky went down the Dolphins would be in a lot of trouble but if the Eagles lost McNabb you would be in just as much trouble!

My point LC is the Phins have a lot going against them in a hot Dmac/Eagles team.

While the Phins are avg. against decent teams and bad against the better teams.

Lets look at the Phins schedule too.
Houston: Loss
@ Jets: Win
Buffalo: Win
-bye-
@ Giants: Win
@ Jacksonville: Win
New England: Loss
@ San Diego: Win
Indy: Loss
@ Tennessee: Loss
Baltimore: Win
Washington: Win
@ Dallas: Win
@ New England: Loss
In games against top teams, Miami is 0-4 (losses to Tenn, Indy, and N.E. twice).
Against second tier teams, they are 2-0 (Dallas, Baltimore).
This is clearly a second tier team that we should take care of if we stay focused.

My point LC is the Phins have a lot going against them in a hot Dmac/Eagles team.

While the Phins are avg. against decent teams and bad against the better teams.

Lets look at the Phins schedule too.
Houston: Loss
@ Jets: Win
Buffalo: Win
-bye-
@ Giants: Win
@ Jacksonville: Win
New England: Loss
@ San Diego: Win
Indy: Loss
@ Tennessee: Loss
Baltimore: Win
Washington: Win
@ Dallas: Win
@ New England: Loss
In games against top teams, Miami is 0-4 (losses to Tenn, Indy, and N.E. twice).
Against second tier teams, they are 2-0 (Dallas, Baltimore).
This is clearly a second tier team that we should take care of if we stay focused.

Lets see your schedule.............. genius.

Sep 8 Buccaneers L, 17-0 ABC L 0 - 17
Sep 14 Patriots L 31-10 L 10 - 31
Sep 28 @ Bills W 23-13 FOX W 23 - 13
Oct 5 Redskins W 27-25 FOX* W 27 - 25
Oct 12 @ Cowboys L, 23-21 FOX L 21 - 23
Oct 19 @ NY Giants W 14-10 FOX W 14 - 10
Oct 26 NY Jets W 24-17 W 24 - 17
Nov 2 @ Falcons W 23-16 FOX* W 23 - 16
Nov 10 @ Packers W 17-14 ABC W 17 - 14
Nov 16 NY Giants W 28-10 FOX W 28 - 10
Nov 23 Saints W 33-20 FOX W 33 - 20
Nov 30 @ Panthers W 25-16 FOX W 25 - 16
Dec 7 Cowboys W 36-10 FOX W 36 - 10

Where is a good team that you beat on that schedule?

And better yet, as far as common opponents: Miami is 5-2 The Eagles are 6-2...........And the dolphins have the larger margin of victory.

So again, what is your point?:confused:

Originally posted by Section126

Lets see your schedule.............. genius.

Sep 8 Buccaneers L, 17-0 ABC L 0 - 17
Sep 14 Patriots L 31-10 L 10 - 31
Sep 28 @ Bills W 23-13 FOX W 23 - 13
Oct 5 Redskins W 27-25 FOX* W 27 - 25
Oct 12 @ Cowboys L, 23-21 FOX L 21 - 23
Oct 19 @ NY Giants W 14-10 FOX W 14 - 10
Oct 26 NY Jets W 24-17 W 24 - 17
Nov 2 @ Falcons W 23-16 FOX* W 23 - 16
Nov 10 @ Packers W 17-14 ABC W 17 - 14
Nov 16 NY Giants W 28-10 FOX W 28 - 10
Nov 23 Saints W 33-20 FOX W 33 - 20
Nov 30 @ Panthers W 25-16 FOX W 25 - 16
Dec 7 Cowboys W 36-10 FOX W 36 - 10

Where is a good team that you beat on that schedule?

And better yet, as far as common opponents: Miami is 5-2 The Eagles are 6-2...........And the dolphins have the larger margin of victory.

So again, what is your point?:confused:

LC either you failed to read post top or your in denial. My point is smply this.

Quote:

One QB/Team on a rise and one QB/Team indecline...

The current trend favors the Eagles

we lost one game dude. one freakin game in a blizzard. It will be a good game though.

That game was the exception.

Originally posted by Section126
we lost one game dude. one freakin game in a blizzard. It will be a good game though.

That game was the exception.

A current trend in the way I handicap is 6 games Phins just 3-3, trends are derived over shorter periods of time than say a full season.

I believe teams morph (change) during the course of a year,due in part to injury/getting people back -- schedule -- Ect.

"If you want to dig up some older stuff 2. How about them Texans. "

i was referencing the reasoning behind the "2nd hottest team" part of this thread, not bringing up older stuff. the Fins current streak is 0-1, no doubt. i have friends who called me to remind me it is december and this is when Miami falls apart, and i cannot argue that. and i think that the Eagles are the beneficiaries of playing NFC east teams all year. i simply think Miami matches up well with Phillie, and will have a good showing monday night. i take nothing away from the Eagles, they still had to play, and win those games. the optimist in me just thinks (hopes?) they are ripe for a loss, and Miami will be motivated.

Originally posted by shalafi3455
Yea if Ricky went down the Dolphins would be in a lot of trouble but if the Eagles lost McNabb you would be in just as much trouble!

It would suck no question. But, the Eagles have proven depth at QB. Last year the Eagles were 5-1 with out Dmac. Also stated you almost lost to the Eagles 4th string QB vs the skins.

Eagles are hot, Fins are not.

Back
Top Bottom