Up Next, The NFL's 2nd Hottest Team | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Up Next, The NFL's 2nd Hottest Team

I believe it will be a good game also. But ripe to lose, the Eagles are too focused right now for them to trip.

I have a good feeling about this one. I big reason we lost in NE was the weather. Not the cold the weather. Philly will be cold but I cant see another 2-3 ft of snow. Buffalo scares me more. It always seems to be a wall of snow over there. Last year was unreal.

Originally posted by Section126
Name how many teams won the super bowl with a running back by committee.

The closest thing to a running back by committee winning the bowl was the fins, and they really ran the ball with two guys (morris, csonka)

Dmac was drafted before ricky because you needed a qb.

We'll see on monday night, it is a good matchup.

1967 Packers

But the Eagles' reliance on "running back by committee" is certainly not without precedent. The 1967 Green Bay Packers won the Super Bowl with a backfield trio that included Jim Grabowski, Ben Wilson, and Donny Anderson. Grabowski was the most productive of the group, but he was only the 19th best rusher in the league. Anderson topped this threesome in touchdowns, and Wilson was the best blocker.

That same versatility typifies the Eagles' backfield committee. Plus, each of the three backs has big-play potential, regardless of the role they

Originally posted by dreadlockera
I have a good feeling about this one. I big reason we lost in NE was the weather. Not the cold the weather. Philly will be cold but I cant see another 2-3 ft of snow. Buffalo scares me more. It always seems to be a wall of snow over there. Last year was unreal.

Philly plays in Miami

You can throw out all the stats you want, you can talk smack all you want, and you can analyze every matchup and every game played this season, but the bottom line is that the game is played on the field. I highly respect Miami because they are a lot like the Eagles. Every team has their problems, and every team can not win them all. The past means nothing come Monday night. The Dolphins have to focus to win if they want to make the playoffs and the Eagles have to focus if they want to control their destiny in the NFC playoffs. Can't wait for the game to be played.

Back
Top Bottom