UPDATE: Flores expects Chan Gailey to return as OC/Gailey steps down | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UPDATE: Flores expects Chan Gailey to return as OC/Gailey steps down

Respecting your opinion, I still feel like the optimal strategy here is something like this:

1. Trade #3 overall for a pick later in the Top 10, and hopefully garnering a 2022 1st rounder
2. Address the clear skill need on this team with your top #10 pick, as any QB will benefit from that
3. Go into 2021 with Tua as a starter having a full offseason, a more experienced line, a better OC, and a top WR or 2 on board
4. IF it turns out Tua is not the guy after 2021, now you likely have a decent 1st round slot of your own, PLUS the 2022 1st you acquired to grab Tua's replacement.

To me that feels like the best strategy. I could see the case for giving him even more time than that, but respecting some folks want him gone already somehow, let's at least give him a fighting chance and build our roster up. Going after another QB now seems capricious, and still leaves a huge talent need on your roster.
Pretty good. I still would want to pick a stud player at no 3 vs trading down. An impact WR, Edge, ball boy. If we can trade down and get a no 1 for the following year in the process from a not so good team I’d be intrigued.

No did i say that? I asked for one example where his downfield deep ball was loopy.
I don't know what to tell you man ------- watch the games and see for yourself.
Beyond that have a nice day.

Well then you are clearly lying because it literally happen in the last game
Well I guess the stats guys are "lying" too since his longest completion for the season was 35 yards and it was NOT 35 yards in the air.....

Since you like questioning integrity, I'll question yours now.....

Well I guess the stats guys are "lying" too since his longest completion for the season was 35 yards and it was NOT 35 yards in the air.....

Since you like questioning integrity, I'll question yours now.....
Would've had almost 55 yards in the air against the Bengals for a 90 yard td if Jakeem didn't drop the ball...

All clear now. Yesterday wasn't fake news. Someone knew something. It just that the FO was telling Chan you need to 'resign'.

All clear now. Yesterday wasn't fake news. Someone knew something. It just that the FO was telling Chan you need to 'resign'.

Maybe....if you really read into what Gailey himself was saying when asked about returning in recent interviews you could tell he was wishy washy and non-committed. I read into it as he was NOT returning.

Back
Top Bottom