***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Larroquette MADE that show. Without Dan, it never would have worked. I think secretly Dan from Night Court is Ari Gold's from Entourage's father.

John Larroquette is a great comedian. He is the best part of the new Night Court as well.

p.s. His show where he played a Bus station manager was pretty good but short lived

Move on. If he ain't sure being offered the most money then I don't want him here. Get lost.
Or. Or. Or, just an idea to consider. Stay with me here. Maybe they are still working some things out and we should wait until we know for certain? Just something to consider versus getting really kneejerky knowing we know MAYBE 8% of the actual full story? Bat that one around and let me know what you think.

If he does renegades so be it. It will be better for the team. I think they should ask for a deadline to sign so they can move on one way or another.

If he does renegades so be it. It will be better for the team. I think they should ask for a deadline to sign so they can move on one way or another.
He does renegades? I had a CJ7 one once. Really cool.

1981-jeep-cj7-renegade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom