***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope
It may partially be dependent on alcohol consumption, only Mr Loco would know that. But I firmly believe @superphin is spot on with his diagnosis the guy is Dolphins nuts, crazy, loopy, gaga.
He should either be applauded or deemed insane, again only he or a medical professional would know, but damn it he’s good to have around here.
Yup. But that can easily be solved by a Big Fat Marijuana Joint!!! Or a Bong filled with Phycidelic Toad? 😉😉😉

This is interesting:

Drilling down more, it looks like Fangio's deal at Philly was a little different than first reported as "defensive consultant".

Trying to figure out what the deal is over there. News from yesterday and today makes it a little more difficult.

Fangio is a phillies fan? Strike 1.

Maybe, they can get someone level headed like Tannenbaum sort everything out. /s
Yes. Let's see what thoughts the village idiot has and then if we do the opposite we should be golden. Make him the bizarro world muse with a hotline straight to McGrier.

Florio is pushing now that there is "increased chatter" it might be the 49ers.
SF job makes sense to me for various reasons, still don't understand why he jut didn't wait and take the job to begin with- although he may have used the other interviews just as leverage..

SF job makes sense to me for various reasons, still don't understand why he jut didn't wait and take the job to begin with- although he may have used the other interviews just as leverage..
What are the various reasons? Maybe Fangio wants his last stand to not go and run someone else's thing but show how good he is by creating his own here in Miami with Chubb his chosen weapon as the cornerstone? A monkey could be successful running SF's D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom