***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel Brooks Slapstick GIF by IFC

This is true......we like to keep things inside the family. My dad always told me since I was a kid not to share things with outsiders.
I agree. I grew up in an Italian Immigrant Neighborhood. We were taught to keep to ourselves and lived under a code of silence. So I can understand the presumption about Fangio's Italian heritage.

Loco is nuts? That’s crazy.

It's highly dependent on the proportion of Alcohol intake 🤣

Nope
It may partially be dependent on alcohol consumption, only Mr Loco would know that. But I firmly believe @superphin is spot on with his diagnosis the guy is Dolphins nuts, crazy, loopy, gaga.
He should either be applauded or deemed insane, again only he or a medical professional would know, but damn it he’s good to have around here.

Unfortunately true. The two bloviates that are driving the anti-narrative have framed their tweets in a way that gives them an out when Fangio signs the papers. Hopefully people remember this and it really tarnishes those two's credibility.
What credibility?
The idea of a "Lemmings" credibility is, well, incredible. - LOL

What credibility?
The idea of a "Lemmings" credibility is, well, incredible. - LOL
I keep seeing that “lemmings” term on this site. This is South Florida.The only cold-weather rodents here are transplants from the northeast…

Unfortunately true. The two bloviates that are driving the anti-narrative have framed their tweets in a way that gives them an out when Fangio signs the papers. Hopefully people remember this and it really tarnishes those two's credibility.
It won't. The same people that have clicked on these guys tweets and raced over here to post, will be the same that do it again and again and again. It is like a drug, so many people love the drama associated with being negative and getting attention. They post at first saying I am just passing along the information, then spend the next 20 posts basically defending that drama type narrative from said tweet. And then in the end they just claim well I am just being real.

It won't. The same people that have clicked on these guys tweets and raced over here to post, will be the same that do it again and again and again. It is like a drug, so many people love the drama associated with being negative and getting attention. They post at first saying I am just passing along the information, then spend the next 20 posts basically defending that drama type narrative from said tweet. And then in the end they just claim well I am just being real.
Sounds like you've been around here for a while... :wnkr:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom