***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of the Denver beat writers, or people using said writers as a source, every reputable site I have crossed still expects us to sign Fangio. I understand people don’t like to wait, but I have no concerns about “no news”. The Dolphins organization isn’t acting like they have any concerns; no additional interviews have been held or scheduled. If Fangio was truly leaving them in limbo I have no doubts we’d be kicking the tires on our #2 option.

Outside of the Denver beat writers, or people using said writers as a source, every reputable site I have crossed still expects us to sign Fangio. I understand people don’t like to wait, but I have no concerns about “no news”. The Dolphins organization isn’t acting like they have any concerns; no additional interviews have been held or scheduled. If Fangio was truly leaving them in limbo I have no doubts we’d be kicking the tires on our #2 option.
But they’ve already interviewed multiple candidates, so if Fangio doesn’t accept, they could just offer if to one of the others.

I hope we get clarity either way today. It has been almost 48 hours since the first "no agreement" report came out.
There won't be clarity from the media until the story no longer generates enough clicks to make money. And even then no one will admit if they got things wrong, they'll just quit commenting.

There won't be clarity from the media until the story no longer generates enough clicks to make money. And even then no one will admit if they got things wrong, they'll just quit commenting.
Unfortunately true. The two bloviates that are driving the anti-narrative have framed their tweets in a way that gives them an out when Fangio signs the papers. Hopefully people remember this and it really tarnishes those two's credibility.

I still don’t think Fangio is dumb enough to agree to work for Ross and Grier, but I could be wrong.

WTF is going on with Fangio for real. Is he using the Fins to drive up his price at the 49ers just waiting for Ryans to get hired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom