***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope
It may partially be dependent on alcohol consumption, only Mr Loco would know that. But I firmly believe @superphin is spot on with his diagnosis the guy is Dolphins nuts, crazy, loopy, gaga.
He should either be applauded or deemed insane, again only he or a medical professional would know, but damn it he’s good to have around here.
Thanks, neighbor of Uranus! Sorry for my tardy response. I was enjoying the beneath article. https://www.ise.ufl.edu/capehart/darksuck.html

Sounds like you've been around here for a while... :wnkr:
First log on attempt at Finheaven know to man kind.
Computer GIF by bea miller

Has Desai been hired yet? Might want to keep him close by just in case. I would like Fangio to be here just as much as the next person, but if he's not 100% sure he wants to take the Fins job, then it might be time to move on

Don't you feel that they know to do that?
Since it is somewhat relatable,
The guys i trust with NFL news are Ari Meirov, Tom Pelissero (who reported it as done), and Jeff Darlington (especially with the fins).
I also will defer to Josina Anderson and Schefter.
The guys i usually ignore are Florio, King (Goodell's mouthpiece), Darren Rovell, and Field Yates to name a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom