[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night

Its a shame that this much attention is being given to just one player who is not the QB of your team, it goes to show you how bad of shape our team is in. I understand what Pouncy is doing and while I personally do not condone the behavior I can say that I know of some of the best athletes in the world performing at top of their sport while behaving in a similar fashion in terms of partying etc. These players get to much to often with little accountability at the college and NFL level from the fans of their teams including the administration of the college and the NFL. To much money and most everyone is a mercenary.

I stayed out of this thread because my handicapping instincts were that Pouncey is stupid but probably not this stupid. Unfortunately, it looks like that was accurate. I secretly hoped he was guilty and would be nailed and forced off the team. This franchise needs a jolt. Somehow nothing qualifies as a jolt. We employ idiots, and undedicated idiots as continually revealed on twitter. The minor reluctant steps we take in that direction don't accomplish much of anything, just like the patched rooftop on an overmatched stadium.

Once upon a time the Heat found Lebron James for $20 million annually. Now they are desperate to spend all their available cash to stay viable. It equates to Luol Deng at $10 million annually. That's a Dolphins caliber move. It may appease the fans but it's a Dolphins caliber move. The bargains are at either extreme.

If Ireland were still here, I'd agree, but a lot of the guys we've brought in post-Redhead have been relatively well-behaved and are causing no harm. Moreno being out-of-shape was the biggest offence I've seen.

I can excuse the Heat for having to spend more cash at this point. Everyone knows they're in "keep it alive" mode, so players will want that extra compensation. After all, the King is no longer there.

Its a shame that this much attention is being given to just one player who is not the QB of your team, it goes to show you how bad of shape our team is in. I understand what Pouncy is doing and while I personally do not condone the behavior I can say that I know of some of the best athletes in the world performing at top of their sport while behaving in a similar fashion in terms of partying etc. These players get to much to often with little accountability at the college and NFL level from the fans of their teams including the administration of the college and the NFL. To much money and most everyone is a mercenary.

no, it's called the offseason.

Relax, it was just part of his post-surgery rehab. Gotta work on that pivot! Thank you to this guy's face for contributing to the Dolphins future success.

And there's the money grab.

James said in a phone interview with NBC 6 that the Pouncey brothers started taunting him in the VIP section.

"From there, somebody grabbed me and I got hit," James said. "Somebody lifted me up and dragged me out of the club. I was being beat up, I was getting punched and kicked. A bottle hit me."

In his posts on social media, James said he was punched and has a chipped tooth, as well as a cut that required 10 stitches. He claimed that the Pouncey brothers also used anti-gay slurs.

The victims - James, 32-year-old Niya Pickett, and 24-year-old Brentley Williams - along with attorney Marwan Porter will announce their intentions to file the lawsuit at a 6 p.m. press conference.
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...wsuit-Against-Pouncey-Brothers-267214241.html

a little confused. the pouncey brothers were taunting him, and then all of a sudden "someone" grabbed him and he got hit, then dragged out. so he's going to sue them for taunting? lol he never says that the brothers were the one's hitting him.

a little confused. the pouncey brothers were taunting him, and then all of a sudden "someone" grabbed him and he got hit, then dragged out. so he's going to sue them for taunting? lol he never says that the brothers were the one's hitting him.

It's the best his attorney could come up with at this time, the story will change many times as "the victim" comes out of his fog and his memory becomes clearer each passing day.

Sounds like he has a decent case against the night club though.

On a serious note. If twins like the Tiki and Ronde Barber are at a party and one says or does something illegal how can you prosecute if the victim can't say for sure which one of the twins committed the crime?

On a serious note. If twins like the Tiki and Ronde Barber are at a party and one says or does something illegal how can you prosecute if the victim can't say for sure which one of the twins committed the crime?
Judging from his demeanor during his crime reporting, you tube "interview" he did after the incident, I wouldn't be surprised if he had double vision going on, hard telling who he was looking at.

This country needs to do a better job of weeding out frivolous lawsuits. Some of these suits are a waste of time and money and are blatantly ridiculous.

the lawsuit against the pouncey's is a little much. it should be towards the club. there's no reason 4 bouncers should be beating him up, unless he was getting violent himself. even then, if one bouncer couldn't handle this guy (from the looks of the pic, he's not a big guy), then they need to hire new bouncers.

Back
Top Bottom