Upgrades Since '17 - O Edition | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Upgrades Since '17 - O Edition

I honestly think the receiving corps WILL be better this season, and I'll actually just go ahead and say it, and eat my lumps if they fall flat on their faces.

I think Danny Amendola will be better than Jarvis Landry when he's on the field (maybe 8 games?). I think Jakeem Grant will get more playing time and that's going to matter. I think Mike Gesicki will at least be a wash with Julius Thomas. And I'm not even going into Albert WIlson, who I think is going to pleasantly surprise some people here.

RB is where I'm a little concerned, just because Frank Gore is really getting up there in years and Kenyan Drake is now going to have to shoulder the load for 16 games, something he has never done before. I think that if Drake can stay healthy for 16 games, he will be a breakout star player in the NFL, but I'm a little worried about whether or not he can manage that.
I really hope you are right about the Receiving corps this year, because do nothing Parker had better step up and play to his potential, or it's going to be a long season.

Yes I've looked into his career quite a bit. He had a major injury and it took a while for him to get beyond it. He doesn't to my knowledge have any degenerative conditions and now has a clean bill of health. Unlike Pouncey. He will practice. Unlike Pouncey.

What was that??? Done week 4! What did Pouncy do? Smh...

Back
Top Bottom