USA Basketball Team gets BLOWN OUT | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA Basketball Team gets BLOWN OUT

Prime Time said:
The world hasn't caught up to us??? :roflmao:! Are you watching the Lithuania game right now??? Lithuania is hitting 3 after 3, on pace to break the record for most 3s in a game. Yeah but you are right. Shaq would stop the 3s from going in. :rolleyes:
PT you have no credibility in the subject of b-ball. You have proven it over and over. Kobe would stop some of the 3s from going in. My ? for you is who the hell would stop shaq down low?

t2thejz said:
Ask any expert and they would say the world hasnt caught up to us. Making my self look stupid. :rolleyes: All you can say is that 3 teams beat us. You dont use any logic. Try thinking outside the box.
The facts are for the 15th time.
1) We didnt have our best players.
2) These players dont play together as often as the other international teams
3) Our players arnt very experienced in international play
4) Our players dont care half as much for thr gold as the rest of the world. They care more about not getting hurt for the upcoming NBA season

Many people here have stated they think the Pistons could of won the gold because they can play team ball. You guys think the Pistons and NBA team can win gold yet the world has caught up to us?

The results speak for themselves everything else is just an excuse.

inFINSible said:
The results speak for themselves everything else is just an excuse.
Excuse or not they are the facts and if you think that they dont make a differfence then you are blind

t2thejz said:
Ask any expert and they would say the world hasnt caught up to us. Making my self look stupid. :rolleyes: All you can say is that 3 teams beat us. You dont use any logic. Try thinking outside the box.
The facts are for the 15th time.
1) We didnt have our best players.
2) These players dont play together as often as the other international teams
3) Our players arnt very experienced in international play
4) Our players dont care half as much for thr gold as the rest of the world. They care more about not getting hurt for the upcoming NBA season

Many people here have stated they think the Pistons could of won the gold because they can play team ball. You guys think the Pistons and NBA team can win gold yet the world has caught up to us?

:roflmao: Excuses.

1-We didn't have our best players? Excuses. IF we are as good as we say we are, we should have won gold with these guys.
2-So what? IF they are soooo talented why didn't they win?
3-Oh? Our talent is SO superior then everyone else's and we couldn't overcome?
4-They don't care? Then why were they so pumped when they were hitting crucial shots in yesterday's game.
5-Ask any expert??? :roflmao: The experts that said LA would win it all in 4-5 games. :rofl: Please, experts are just like you and me except they get payed to express their opinions.

t2thejz said:
PT you have no credibility in the subject of b-ball. You have proven it over and over. Kobe would stop some of the 3s from going in. My ? for you is who the hell would stop shaq down low?

I have proven it over and over? I picked Pistons to win it all and I predicted US to get Bronze and I have no credibility in Basketball? :rofl: Check yourself, because I haven't seen you predict anything correct as of late.

Prime Time said:
:roflmao: Excuses.

1-We didn't have our best players? Excuses. IF we are as good as we say we are, we should have won gold with these guys.
2-So what? IF they are soooo talented why didn't they win?
3-Oh? Our talent is SO superior then everyone else's and we couldn't overcome?
4-They don't care? Then why were they so pumped when they were hitting crucial shots in yesterday's game.
5-Ask any expert??? :roflmao: The experts that said LA would win it all in 4-5 games. :rofl: Please, experts are just like you and me except they get payed to express their opinions.

I dont care if they are excuses they are the facts
They were so pumped because they were just embarassed byArgentina. If you couldnt see that they didnt care on their faces in most of the games then you didnt watchin most of the games. Like I said our best players wernt playing. Individeuly(SP?) are players this year were better we just didnt play team ball but if we had our BEST players we wouldnt of had to play team ball. Right now you are just ranting like a fool. Lets see some facts

Prime Time said:
I have proven it over and over? I picked Pistons to win it all and I predicted US to get Bronze and I have no credibility in Basketball? :rofl: Check yourself, because I haven't seen you predict anything correct as of late.
PT :roflmao: you picked half of the NBA to win it all

t2: How are you so sure that what you're spewing is truth and fact? Just because you say it is doesn't make it so. Prove that the USA is still the best in basketball.

Personally, I don't think you or anyone can prove it one way or the other. It's a bunch of what ifs. What if we fielded the cream of the NBA crop? What if we put this team together months before the Olympics, instead of weeks? The only here is that we won't know. Even if we fielded our best team, we still don't know if they would have won. After all, that is why they play the games. Surely, you wouldn't award the Patriots the Lambardi Trophy before the regular season begins, no matter how stacked their team looks.

I read an article on ESPN that the same thing happened to Canada in hockey a few decades back. They played a brash and brute style of hockey, and then the Europeans started catching up by playing a finesse and quick style of hockey, focusing on the fundamentals. The Europeans then overtook the Canadians in hockey. I'm sure that article is still out there, but what we're going through with basketball right now sounds very similar to what the Canadians went through with hockey.

t2thejz said:
I dont care if they are excuses they are the facts
They were so pumped because they were just embarassed byArgentina. If you couldnt see that they didnt care on their faces in most of the games then you didnt watchin most of the games. Like I said our best players wernt playing. Individeuly(SP?) are players this year were better we just didnt play team ball but if we had our BEST players we wouldnt of had to play team ball. Right now you are just ranting like a fool. Lets see some facts

I am not ranting as I just joined the arguement. You are the one who is "ranting like a fool". They were pumped because they were winning after they were embarassed...but didn't you just say they didn't care about the tourney so therefore they wouldn't care about getting embarassed. Wait...now I am confused...:confused: :rolleyes:. So what If our best players weren't there, If we are SOOOO good like we say we are, we should have WON. There are no excuses. Facts or not, NO EXCUSES when it comes down to the Olympics, and all you are doing is making olympics.

BTW...do you think a team of Garnett, T-Mac, Kobe and Shaq plus more would be a "team". They are all USE to be the stars on the team. Stop making excuses.

Back
Top Bottom