USC Mike Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC Mike Williams

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The NCAA just rejected his bid for reinstatement. The NCAA dropped the ball on this one, this kid should be allowed to play. The COURTS gave him the go ahead to play in the NFL and then the Supreme Court denied his right. Now the NCAA, despite him giving back his money to his agent, denied him. What a load of crap. The NCAA is garbage in my eyes!!

It's a complete injustice what they are doing to this kid. The NCAA is really F'd up for doing this to the kid.

JUST WRONG.... But I have faith that that kid will suck it up and work his tail off this year so he can have an impressive combine showing and still get drafted early

Yeah he was told he could play for the NFL by a COURT, I would believe them it they told me something.
Dol-Fan Dupree said:
The guy knew the risks when he signed an agent

What diff does it make to sign an agent before or after the draft? Why risk it and not just wait?

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The NCAA just rejected his bid for reinstatement. The NCAA dropped the ball on this one, this kid should be allowed to play. The COURTS gave him the go ahead to play in the NFL and then the Supreme Court denied his right. Now the NCAA, despite him giving back his money to his agent, denied him. What a load of crap. The NCAA is garbage in my eyes!!

Why does this surprise anyone? Remember the NCAA is all about the kids.

The NCAA has a sweet gig. They sell kids for tons of money and give you little in return, (Do not hand me this free education BS either.) They sell your likeness for cash and you get none.

The NCAA can make money off you, but yet you cannot make money off you.

That is why if you have a kid come to your school that needs glasses to read, the school cannot buy them, but if they need contacts to play a sport then the school can purchase them.

No these guys are not the biggest hypocrites to ever live.

ptmn said:
Yeah he was told he could play for the NFL by a COURT, I would believe them it they told me something.

i wouldn't! but thats just me

I have to agree, he knoew the risks when he signed with an agent. He knew the case would likely be appealed. If he didn't know, boy did he get very bad legal advice. They could not let him in and deny Bloom's case. This is the right decision.

Yeah they did that to that kid at Colorado too, who accepted Ski Endorsements. I think the NCAA is a freakin' joke, they should be closed down as all they care about is their bottom dollar and not the kids who come through the College System. It probably started out as a good idea, but it is getting out of control IMO.

Mike KNEW that when he did get the Agent that that was it playing in the College.

I have a gut feeling that Williams will be in the Supplemental Draft.

musphinzfan said:
Mike KNEW that when he did get the Agent that that was it playing in the College.

I have a gut feeling that Williams will be in the Supplemental Draft.
What supplemental draft? Its over for him this year.

canesfins13 said:
I have to agree, he knoew the risks when he signed with an agent. He knew the case would likely be appealed. If he didn't know, boy did he get very bad legal advice. They could not let him in and deny Bloom's case. This is the right decision.
The thing that kills me about the Bloom case is he can't accept ski endorsement money and play football but other players can play college football in the fall and then play minor league baseball in the spring. This makes no sense at all. As for Williams, I believe he should have been allowed to come back.

Back
Top Bottom