Valentine's Day Thread: What made you fall in love with the Dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Valentine's Day Thread: What made you fall in love with the Dolphins?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Everyone has a story of when and why you became a die-hard fan. What's yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cheerleaders...... :idk:

MiamiDolphinsCheerleader-1.jpg

The Dolphin. The Colors. Growing up in So FL. And eventually, Don and Dan.

090914_fsf_nfl_miami_dolphins_cheerleade-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

dolphins_cheerleaders_calendar2014-1.jpg

When I was a kid growing up in New Jersey, My brother was watching a Jets game and a man was playing QB for the opposing team, a man I am sure you have all heard of by the name of Dan Marino all I kept saying to myself was man I wish I can be like him when I grow up. Good god why did my brother have to be watching that Jets game.:(

I grew up in Toronto and my grandparents vacationed in Miami. They came home with a jersey of the Dolphins new draft pick. It was a guy named Dan Marino. Been a loyal fan ever since.

the dolphins were a very easy team to root for and like when i was a kid(early 80's). they had that coach with what looked like an iron jaw, the orange bowl and that dolphin on the side of their helmet, how could a kid root for anybody else?

My first introduction to the nfl was madden 03. Ricky Williams was the man. The addiction started there.

Saw Marino play on TV and I guess I just decided to follow them.

Couldn't Troy Aikman have been the guy on TV instead? :crazy:

I was like 5 or 6 when I watched my first full NFL game with my dad... he was a Bills fan and I saw Buffalo vs. Miami... I got hooked to Dan Marino, the Marks brothers, Nat Moore was playing, Paul Lankford.... jst got hooked and forever loved the Miami Dolphins. Learned about the history, tradition, Shula!!! What wasnt to love!!!

when John Offerdahl got drafted into Miami I loved watching him play defense as well... used to be him and blitz in Super Tecmo Bowl non stop!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom