Valentine's Day Thread: What made you fall in love with the Dolphins? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Valentine's Day Thread: What made you fall in love with the Dolphins?

i was 7 years old, my father was watching the super bowl (i had a million questions, drove the poor guy nuts) it was dallas & miami, i always loved dolphins as a animal. when i saw the logo i fell in love w/ the team, not only that but i diliked anything western at the time because everyyhing in the 70's was either western shows or movies, so it gave me good reason to root against "the star".
needless to say the fins lost that game but i became a die-hard right then & there. i converted my dad as well.

I have a similar story, except mine happened more than a decade later. In 1984 at six years old I had received a Dan Marino football card and had a passing interest in the Miami vs San Fran Superbowl. After the game I was convinced they would be back the next year and got really into it. As we all know they haven't been back since I became a fan. I believe I have personally cursed this team, and for that, I am sorry to you all.

I have a similar story, except mine happened more than a decade later. In 1984 at six years old I had received a Dan Marino football card and had a passing interest in the Miami vs San Fran Superbowl. After the game I was convinced they would be back the next year and got really into it. As we all know they haven't been back since I became a fan. I believe I have personally cursed this team, and for that, I am sorry to you all.

:bricks:

Back
Top Bottom