Vegas: Gase 2nd Most Likely Coach To Be Fired | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vegas: Gase 2nd Most Likely Coach To Be Fired

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...o-be-first-coach-fired-next-season/ar-AAySMBD

OddsShark‏Verified account @OddsShark
Opening odds to be the first NFL head coach fired (@betway):

Hue Jackson +350
Adam Gase +750
Marvin Lewis +1000
Vance Joseph +1000
Dirk Koetter +1200
Jay Gruden +1200
Todd Bowles +1600
Bill O'Brien +2000
Jason Garrett +2500
John Harbaugh +2800
Jon Gruden +2800
Pete Carroll +2800

Interesting. I don't think Gase is on the hot seat....yet. Also a little odd to see Gruden so high already. But I digress. If Miami is as bad as 3-13 as all the pundits think they'll be then I guess I can see Gase being fired but not during the season.

Only way I can see it happening is if it goes down the same way it did with Philbin: the defense/team looks horrible over the first 4-5 games, Ross demands Burkes head rolls and Gase says **** you.

No other HC should even be in the same Odds- stratophere as 1-31 Hue Jackson! He is squarely in the midst of Cam Cameron territory or worse. With all the wholesale changes if he doesn't win at least 7 games he should be out the door long before anyone else including Gase... .and if not, it's a travesty!

I mean, I get all the skepticism on the Dolphins, I really do.... but all these oddsmakers and media outlets who are predicting us to go 2-14.... I mean, give me a ****ing break. We may very well suck, but we aren’t going to be the ‘96 Jets lol.

Only way Gase gets fired is if a multitude of things go bad (much like last year) and IF Gase loses his players.

IF Tannehill flops, it is likely he is gone and we draft a QB early. In which case Gase will get to choose his QB of the future.

Personally, I think Tannehill will be very good and our team will be a pleasant surprise.

Back
Top Bottom