Very Scared | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very Scared

Did something happen to him?
My immune system started attacking my liver last summer.

I'm managing with a damn fistful of pills every morning and no more hooch.
tenor.gif

The little kid in me is really hoping ...

images

The morning of April 24th would be like Christmas around here. That is, if Santa went rogue and gave everybody a lump of coal instead. Polyannas would be finding a bright spot, the usual suspects would be joined by the majority of the site in grabbing torches and pitchforks ...

The carnage would be glorious. :evilmod :evilmod :evilmod

I must have not been here long enough to understand this lol.

The prospects for Miami's future would still be meh ... but I'd end up having fun swinging Lucille around for a bit.

clare Burrow a one-year wonder and another Akili Smith. Why would the Bengals draft another "Akili Smith" when they have Andy Dalton. They forgo the absolutely sure and positively generational sup

they won't, and they aren't going to trade the pick...at least not IMO.

Burrow leapfrogged to stardom this year, for sure...but he also just put together one of the best college seasons in CFB history...so....yea. I don't think GMs need much convincing that he's got the goods.

They all come with their pros and cons...minus medical I thought Tua was the better prospect...but you can't ignore the medical, so here we are.

I feel Fitz could have taken Titans to the Super Bowl and Tannehill was the problem. You can win with Fitz, he is plenty good enough with a solid team and defense in support. One player does not make a team. I don’t see the next Dan Marino in this draft, and Dan has zero rings too. You need to build a solid team of fundamentals and execution to win consistently and do that four game run at the end. Manning, Brady, Rogers, Luck, Brees, Mayfield, none of them guarantee you anything. If Chase Young or Andrew Thomas drops, you seriously have to consider taking them too.

No WAY Fitz takes them to playoffs

How does Burrow go from a no one to a CANT MISS prospect so quickly? Hard pass for me. He is Alex smith at best.

Id rather use 2 1st round picks on Tua and Love vs trade all that for Burrow.
Ive been asking burrow supporters for months when exactly he became generational or can't miss. No one usually responds. But I did get the "when he had the best season ever" statement once. Also ask them where they had him ranked last year. That's funny as well.

How does Burrow go from a no one to a CANT MISS prospect so quickly? Hard pass for me. He is Alex smith at best.

Id rather use 2 1st round picks on Tua and Love vs trade all that for Burrow.
One good year and he’s the best qb prospect ever.

Well I have read several articles that say that cincy isn’t trading the first pick and Ross is enamored with Tua. It’s lying season so don’t believe what you read. We will not trade all that to take Burrow

If we don't land Tua or Burrow I'll be handing out the torches and pitchforks!

No sense in trading all that for Burrow. Draft at 5 or trade back.

Back
Top Bottom