Vick gets 2nd chance, Vick's dogs do not. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vick gets 2nd chance, Vick's dogs do not.

So Stallworth should no be banned since he only did manslaughter. So your contention if you are found guilty of animal abuse you should be out. Doesnt matter if you had dangerous animals like Joey Porter that broke loose and killed a minature horse that was on its own property hes good in your book. So one spousal abuse charge how does that rate. So if you plea down then you can play in the league even if you probably deserved more of a charge.

So if RAndy Starks is found guilty of trying to actually hit the officer , he should be banned for life just checking.

I personally dont see how people act like the NFL is some morally superior organization, it isnt so why pretend it is.

The NFL is a sports league not a catholic nursery.

Again, dlockz, you are, by far, the greatest devil's advocate/debater on Finheaven! :up:

Stallworth would be out, if I wrote the NFL rules, as would Leonard Little. Vehicular manslaughter while under the influence would not be tolerated. Those big ones I mentioned (Murder, rape, pedophilia, DWIs, animal abuse, etc.) would be cause for an automatic ban. "Lesser" crimes like fighting, theft, etc. would be subject to a two strikes and you're out policy.

Of course it's not a religious sect, dlockz, but it is one of the most highly coveted jobs in the country. NFL Players should be held to the same standards that any high profile company employees would be subject to.

Again, dlockz, you are, by far, the greatest devil's advocate/debater on Finheaven! :up:

Stallworth would be out, if I wrote the NFL rules, as would Leonard Little. Vehicular manslaughter while under the influence would not be tolerated. Those big ones I mentioned (Murder, rape, pedophilia, DWIs, animal abuse, etc.) would be cause for an automatic ban. "Lesser" crimes like fighting, theft, etc. would be subject to a two strikes and you're out policy.

Of course it's not a religious sect, dlockz, but it is one of the most highly coveted jobs in the country. NFL Players should be held to the same standards that any high profile company employees would be subject to.

Still dont see how animal abuse would rank with being a pedophile, rapist or murderer.

DWI is not an automatic firing from every high profile job, in fact its still pretty tolerated in the work place. You still cant compare the NFL to a regular job and thats the problem. We hold players on this pedestal and treat them like they are role models and thats usually far from the case.

Still waiting on those JD QUINN threads downing Parcells for bringing him in but three dui's is not a big deal on this board.

Still dont see how animal abuse would rank with being a pedophile, rapist or murderer.

DWI is not an automatic firing from every high profile job, in fact its still pretty tolerated in the work place. You still cant compare the NFL to a regular job and thats the problem. We hold players on this pedestal and treat them like they are role models and thats usually far from the case.

Still waiting on those JD QUINN threads downing Parcells for bringing him in but three dui's is not a big deal on this board.

ITS NOT USUALLY FAR FROM THE CASE..ARE YOU FOR REAL. Up here Jets players do all kinds of events all over Florham park and North Jersey where their practice facilty is and it's MOST OF THE PLAYERS THAT PARTICIPATE. They do a ton for our community and children.The charity work alone is amazing. Your Statement is totally false.

ITS NOT USUALLY FAR FROM THE CASE..ARE YOU FOR REAL. Up here Jets players do all kinds of events all over Florham park and North Jersey where their practice facilty is and it's MOST OF THE PLAYERS THAT PARTICIPATE. They do a ton for our community and children.The charity work alone is amazing. Your Statement is totally false.

If you choose to make a football player your role model thats fine but believe me its just like anyone else with money thats what they do.

Im sure Joey Porter does alot of charity do you want him as your child's role model. The NFL is not full of the best of society, its just like regular society there are good guys, neautral guys and scumbags.

Back
Top Bottom