VIDEO: Tua hits Mack Hollins on a 40 yd deep ball in stride. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIDEO: Tua hits Mack Hollins on a 40 yd deep ball in stride.

you might want to read my posts again because I said I was a damn fine throw. So learn to read on top of what I said before.

Doesn't mean it was perfect. The defender was draped on him BECAUSE he had to slow down.

However, like I said its not the type of throw you expect to get the perfect distance on
based on when it was thrown.

You realize a pass can be amazing but not perfect, right?
It’s all good. Sorry I jumped on your ass. We’re fans of the same team and they are winning.

you might want to read my posts again because I said I was a damn fine throw. So learn to read on top of what I said before.

Doesn't mean it was perfect. The defender was draped on him BECAUSE he had to slow down.

However, like I said its not the type of throw you expect to get the perfect distance on
based on when it was thrown.

You realize a pass can be amazing but not perfect, right?
Hollins had his guy beat, and had the pass been perfect, it coulda been 6. Like you I’m not complaining, just calling a duck a duck.

Hollins had his guy beat, and had the pass been perfect, it coulda been 6. Like you I’m not complaining, just calling a duck a duck.
Hollins is not fast enough for it to be a td from the catch and it looked like he slightly slowed actually because he lost the ball in the air temporarly. Not to mentiona miami's lineman basically got pushed right into tua as he threw it. No setting his feet or able to from tua. A lb overpower our sorry as limeman. I know Tua doesn't have a rocket arm but I've seen enough strong armed qbs underthrow deep passes from having a dude right in their face or not able to step into the throw. Saw some underthrews this season by stafford who has a strong arm. It was a heck of a pass and especially considering the split second his threw before getting hit. God this o line is such a damn tragedy. Saints do have a beast pass rush, but this will be tough coming up vs titans and patriots

Hollins is not fast enough for it to be a td from the catch and it looked like he slightly slowed actually because he lost the ball in the air temporarly. Not to mentiona miami's lineman basically got pushed right into tua as he threw it. No setting his feet or able to from tua. A lb overpower our sorry as limeman. I know Tua doesn't have a rocket arm but I've seen enough strong armed qbs underthrow deep passes from having a dude right in their face or not able to step into the throw. Saw some underthrews this season by stafford who has a strong arm. It was a heck of a pass and especially considering the split second his threw before getting hit. God this o line is such a damn tragedy. Saints do have a beast pass rush, but this will be tough coming up vs titans and patriots
Ya he may have lost the corner, but that safety probably gets him at the 20’ish. Great play either way.

Back
Top Bottom