View on Miami from a Bills Fan | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

View on Miami from a Bills Fan

feelthepain said:
You have one questionable position??? What's that?? QB, Oline, Dline??? All three of those positions for the Bills are questionable in my eyes. I wish you Jill fans would wake up, just because your team won 9 games doesn't mean your team is poised to make a SB run!!
we had a good football conversation going until this troll decided to join in :D.

Justasportsfan said:
Troy was coming of a probowl year before he went down to injury. He was placed on safety because we had a bigger need at that position since McGee was holding his own. Anytime you are able to move your probowl cb to a different position means you're doing fine. I don't expect Troy to be a probowl cb but I still think he could be solid. Solid enough to be better than Howard or Edwards especially if he's 100% . :D.

What do you expect your starting Secondary to look like.. Will Vincent be playing CB or Safety.. If CB will he be starting or the Nickel.?

Justasportsfan said:
we had a good football conversation going until a troll deccided to join in :D.

Still are having good football convo. Justa..:cooldude:

Justasportsfan said:
Troy was coming of a probowl year before he went down to injury. He was placed on safety because we had a bigger need at that position since McGee was holding his own. Anytime you are able to move your probowl cb to a different position means you're doing fine. I don't expect Troy to be a probowl cb but I still think he could be solid. Solid enough to be better than Howard or Edwards especially if he's 100% . :D.

very good point. i didnt really think about that. :up:

GreenMonster said:
What do you expect your starting Secondary to look like.. Will Vincent be playing CB or Safety.. If CB will he be starting or the Nickel.?
To be honest with you , I don't know. Vincent did a good job at safety and like I said, McGee did a good job at cb. I don't know what will happen and I guess everything will unfold at camp. If Vincent get's his cb job back it means he's better than what McGee was last year and I'll be happy with that.

GreenMonster said:

we cant move Vincent back to CB without replaceing him at FS. and we dont have anyone to take that spot.

Justasportsfan said:
Here's mine Clements, Madison, Mcgee,VINCENT, Howard,Edwards, Thomas,Poole, Greer,

Vincent better than Howard and Thomas better than Poole (although Poole has a better upside if he was healthy)

It's no surprise you have a Bill listed higher then a fin yet another mono eh' mono comparison. I have a question, did your secondary lead the league in D last year???? No, were they ranked higher then the fins?? No,does any corner on your team have recent SB experience??? No!!!!No!!!No!!! But here you are grading you corners higher!!! How is it you came to this conclusion??? Every time you write something it's giving more props to a Bill player over a fin!!! Keep dreamin!!

wow im used to bills fans screaming at me "squish the fish!" over and over again....good stuff

feelthepain said:
It's no surprise you have a Bill listed higher then a fin yet another mono eh' mono comparison. I have a question, did your secondary lead the league in D last year???? No, were they ranked higher then the fins?? No,does any corner on your team have recent SB experience??? No!!!!No!!!No!!! But here you are grading you corners higher!!! How is it you came to this conclusion??? Every time you write something it's giving more props to a Bill player over a fin!!! Keep dreamin!!

how many starters from last years secondary are still on your roster?

so tell me what last years passing D has to do with this years passing D?

Clement, Vincent, Milloy, Wire - Nickel - Mcgee

Madison, Howard, Jones, Tillman- Nickel - Edwards

I still like our chances to have a better year although on paper yours appears to be better..

GreenMonster said:
If Vincent plays CB is it Wire at Safety or Rashard Baker...

last year we tryed to get Wire at FS, but hes more a tackler than a cover guy.

we had baker at FS for some snaps. now thats scarry, since he was an undrafted free agent!!!!

i would think Baker would start at FS. but that would only bring joy to offensive players and nightmares to the bills fans.

while Wire would be the backup at SS.

ch19079 said:
last year we tryed to get Wire at FS, but hes more a tackler than a cover guy.

we had baker at FS for some snaps. now thats scarry, since he was an undrafted free agent!!!!

i would think Baker would start.

I guess it depends on were Vincent plays, either you have a hole at Nickel or at Safety. Your depth in the secondary is worse than ours. We know Safety will be the weakest link..

GreenMonster said:
I guess it depends on were Vincent plays, either you have a hole at Nickel or at Safety. Your depth in the secondary is worse than ours. We know Safety will be the weakest link..

true, but i would rather have a hole at nickel than safety.

Back
Top Bottom