Volin: Source says 0 percent chance Sean Smith is brought back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Volin: Source says 0 percent chance Sean Smith is brought back

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Looks like we are on the market for a DB...

Oh well. It was sour grapes time once we found out he was talking to the Chiefs.

CB round 1. No question about it. Now only think to ponder is if we move up for Milliner or just take Banks/Trufant at 12.

Shame it all got messy. I reckon Smith will develop into a good player one of these days.

Smith could be a good player if he just gained some maturity... Too busy preening his feathers on Twitter to work on his craft.

Quite contrary to the masses here on FH, I have always been a fan of S.Smith. I think he brought a rare skill set that we never properly learned to scheme for correctly. Not sure why our D Coordinators insisted on having him cover the quicker skattier WR's when this is not his strength. When lined up versus the the bigger receivers is when his skill sets really shined.

Again, I know i am one of the few but I will miss him on this team.
Chubbs

Quite contrary to the masses here on FH, I have always been a fan of S.Smith. I think he brought a rare skill set that we never properly learned to scheme for correctly. Not sure why our D Coordinators insisted on having him cover the quicker skattier WR's when this is not his strength. When lined up versus the the bigger receivers is when his skill sets really shined.

Again, I know i am one of the few but I will miss him on this team.
Chubbs

Like when Sam Adkins abused him so bad for a 77yard TD by straight up man handling him for a jump ball that Jason Taylor had to hug him to keep him from crying in the sidelines?

Sean Smith was very good in the first half of the season. Apparently he thought that was enough to make bank. Not in my opine. Shows lack of effort.

Most of the time Volin get's it right, but i hope he's wrong with this 1, i want Smith back.............

Read the headline. Brought a huge smile to my face. Dump all the chumps!

Any solid corner in FA and the Draft is an upgrade over that bum. We have plenty of money and picks for upgrades this year. This team wasn't going anywhere with him starting anyway.

Sean Smith was very good in the first half of the season. Apparently he thought that was enough to make bank. Not in my opine. Shows lack of effort.

This is the thing that absolutely KILLED me. The 1st half of the season your watching him and your like damnnnnnnnnn! Smith has become or is very close to truly becoming an elite CB and then less than a few weeks he becomes one of the worst?

:yawn:

No care.

Only receiver I've ever seen him "lockdown" is Chad Johnson...and that was during practice.

it's too bad we don't have vontae still under fold...anyways i'm cool with smith leaving...let someone else deal with all those inconsistencies...

Back
Top Bottom