Wake willing to restructure to stay in Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wake willing to restructure to stay in Miami

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 48s49 seconds ago
#Dolphins DE Cameron Wake says he wants to be back in Miami next season. Says he'd take everything in to consideration including restructure

This is the best news of the day believe it or not. We need to resign him, too many other holes to fill, and we badly need a pass rush. Hes a beast and will come back strong I have no doubt.

Boom, get it done asap... Situational pass rusher pay with bonuses for plays.

Next up, Grimes.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 2m2 minutes ago
I asked Cameron Wake his confidence level of being same player when he comes back as before he left: "100 percent."

Such a great Dolphin. No doubt in my mind, with his work ethic, he'll be back next season and still be one of the most productive 4-3 DEs in the NFL.

Great news if Wake is still effective. Still a long way to go with his rehab. They better put some clauses in there.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 2m2 minutes ago
I asked Cameron Wake his confidence level of being same player when he comes back as before he left: "100 percent."

He hasn't been the same player for like 2/3 years now. He's a 3rd down player mostly at this stage in his career.

Olivier Vernon ‏@oliviervernon50 7s8 seconds ago
New Year fresh slate!! Great team win to start the year!! #fishtalk

Best player I have ever seen play for the Dolphins, I look forward to the day his name goes up on the stadium

Back
Top Bottom