Wake willing to restructure to stay in Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wake willing to restructure to stay in Miami

Unless he's willing to play for like 2 million, It's time to move on from Wake.

Vernon and Shelby are the priorities.

He should leave if he ever wants to experience a playoff game...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If wake sticks that means Shelby is gone most likely.

I'd prefer Shelby at this point, Who knows when or if wake will even be back. I'm actually quite surprised he wants to stick around.

The guy had 7 sacks in 3 games that he was healthy this year. And he takes care of his body more than any player I've ever heard of in the history of the NFL. It's actually insane. I think he has a few good years left as long as he avoids major injuries.

Guys, restructuring doesn't mean a pay cut....unless he's willing to take a big paycut he needs to go....keeps getting hurt and at 33 not worth the money

Ozzy rules

After what the team has gone through this year, what they will go through this offseason and what they will have to endure for the next couple of years, they need leaders and role models in that dressing room.

Get it done.

The guy had 7 sacks in 3 games that he was healthy this year. And he takes care of his body more than any player I've ever heard of in the history of the NFL. It's actually insane. I think he has a few good years left as long as he avoids major injuries.

agreed. He's in a league of his own as far as taking care of his body.

Back
Top Bottom