Wake willing to restructure to stay in Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wake willing to restructure to stay in Miami

34 coming off a serious Achilles injury. I see his play trending downward unfortunately

Love love love his loyalty to the franchise. He's got to be a situational rusher though. I'm sure he understands that. He can't set the edge at this stage.

This is actually a guy who can lead. He is 100% a high character guy. The guy works his ass off and won't put anything bad into his body. He can be a role model. It's not his fault there's been bull**** around him.

From head to heart Wake is what you would like every player to be. My heart says that I would love to see him playing for our team this year but, my head says that it would not be in the best interest in this team, at this time, in looking to our future.

It truly is amazing and a testament to his character that he does not harbor any resentment and still wants to stay with an organization that has so completely wasted the prime of his career.

It really is special.

Great news if Wake is still effective. Still a long way to go with his rehab. They better put some clauses in there.

I dont know if that leg will ever havr the same explosion but what he can do is potentially if we lose vernon, he could switch sides so he can use his non injuried leg to push off from his stance.

Well, some good news to end the year.

Always enjoy beating the Pats, and Wake is looking like he'll be around next year, hopefully at 100%

Boom, get it done asap... Situational pass rusher pay with bonuses for plays.

Next up, Grimes.

Grimes ? As in cutting him you mean... Right ?

I don't want him and his circus of negative media surrounding this team yet another year .
He's not worth that anymore , we milked him while he was worth a damn , now release him and let him take his whore bag wife with him .

What great news!! Cam knows that this organization gave him his dream. One of those guys you truly know wants to spend his whole career with 1 team.

Back
Top Bottom