Walker Update !! Please Read! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walker Update !! Please Read!

dolphinfreak21

Scout Team
Reaction score
According to what I'm watching on nfl network, Javon Walker will be in davie tomorrow morning and just might stay.

I've been on top of this all day.. In realiity this is the deal that would satisfy me the most.

A lot of you dolfans won't agree, but I think this is a huge move. Besides his mouth wapping we know what this guy could do..I think this is a great aquisition if we pick this stud up.

Do not be surprized if you wake up and see that he's a phin by morning. The way these people are making it seem on nfl network pretty much indicates he wants to be here.
If anyone else is catching this on nfl network please reply with you're thoughts on this possible deal. Thanks<

we would have great WRs Ernest Wilford, Ted Ginn, Jevon Walker, and Derek Hagan, that would be one good WR core

According to what I'm watching on nfl network, Javon Walker will be in davie tomorrow morning and just might stay.

I've been on top of this all day.. In realiity this is the deal that would satisfy me the most.

A lot of you dolfans won't agree, but I think this is a huge move. Besides his mouth wapping we know what this guy could do..I think this is a great aquisition if we pick this stud up.

Do not be surprized if you wake up and see that he's a phin by morning. The way these people are making it seem on nfl network pretty much indicates he wants to be here.
If anyone else is catching this on nfl network please reply with you're thoughts on this possible deal. Thanks<

If we sign him it may move Hagan right off the end of the bench and off the team... I wouldnt mind

with Walker...I think Beck can throw for over 2,000 yards this season,cause he won't have to play QB,lockout,dodgeball(only not balls,players),Runningback and looking for the wide open receiver all at the same time...

Anyone else see this? If true, and a visit is scheduled, it will be in the Herald (available online around 12 AM).

Any confirmation would be appreciated. Lets keep it rolling tomorrow with Pace, Javon and hopefully (in my mind) Eugene Wilson!

i think Hagan would still be on the team just as a fourth WR witch would be pretty good

Still think Camarillo would be a better option at 4. Remeber, you dont ask much of your 4th reciever, just catch the ball, which is something Hagan doesnt do well at all

I thought Walker has lingering knee problems. That's what they are saying on the radio in Philly.

about to say... no free agent updates in two hours.. i was about to riot haha

im liking this aggressiveness

My only concern with Walker is his knee. There were rumors flying around that he might need mircofracture surgery to fix it and also played into no one making a offer to Denver for him. Hopefully thats not the case but he has had trouble staying healthy the last two years.

Back
Top Bottom