Walker Update !! Please Read! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walker Update !! Please Read!

Nobody else saw this on NFLN, eh? I am beginning to think it is not true.

This is one acquisition I'm lukewarm about. I've never seen him as anything special and he has injury issues, not to mention problems getting along with teammates (I remember him verbally sparring with Favre a few years back) and seems to want more money than his performance would indicate. But if he's the best they can find at the price range they're looking at, so be it.

He is a talented reciever in this league. He absolutely tore up a few years ago with GB. He since then has been injured. I believe he tore his ACL when he was with GB. I am not sure if he will ever be the same explosive Walker we saw in GB but he still can be a impact on any team in this league imo. His major concerns are his attitude as you mentioned and health.

Man, usually all the local papers have tomorrow's stories up at around 12ish, and these usually include the expected visits.

But just keep it on Finheaven, Nub will bring them as soon as they're up, hot off of the presses.

Take it easy, the reporters had a long day. Give them a break ;)

haha, im a dolphins fan! you know we arent patient. just kidding, we have to be patient. haha, we are still dolphin fans after no superbowl wins, in 34 years!

To fill your appetite somewhat, some names I have heard as likely having visits set up (but not for certain the exact day): Marlon McCree, Eugene Wilson, Jason Fabini.

Javon Walker being the wild card, with some claiming they saw it on NLFN, but I am skeptical seeing as how there is nothing on NFL.com.

i know, but im anxious! haha, i can sleep at ease knowing this stuff. miami needs these players! BAD!

You really hate Hagan then. I hope Greg is not a dolphin because he is not good.

I dont hate him. He just hasnt performed. He is very immature and shows no signs of ever being good. Im sick of seeing him drop everything that is thrown to him. Him and Camarillo will be fighting for the same spot on the depth chart and iff Camarillo beats him out its because CAmarillo is a better player... Everyone here was so high on Welker, noone thought he was any good as a WR until 2006. Well Camarillo is a direct replica of Welker and in the same exact situation as he is. Not saying he is Welker, Im saying he could be and IMO could beat out Hagan simply because Derek, is not that good

Back
Top Bottom