Walker Update !! Please Read!

Most teams have 5 WRs and he would probly be the 5th

True, well given we land Walker Itll be

Walker
Ginn
Wilford

Hagan/Camarillo
Camarillo/Hagan

Hagan and Camarillo will have a very very big battle for that 4th and 5th WR spot but ultimately I still think Camarillo gets it because it seems like he doesnt drop balls... The other guy, too tired to remember his name, sent to the practice squad

Still think Camarillo would be a better option at 4. Remeber, you dont ask much of your 4th reciever, just catch the ball, which is something Hagan doesnt do well at all
yea he strugles sometime but he can make some great catches like the one against the cowboys

Walker has injury concerns to me...he's been a disappointment in that respect. But if healthy, he's one of the better ones...

According to what I'm watching on nfl network, Javon Walker will be in davie tomorrow morning and just might stay.

I've been on top of this all day.. In realiity this is the deal that would satisfy me the most.

A lot of you dolfans won't agree, but I think this is a huge move. Besides his mouth wapping we know what this guy could do..I think this is a great aquisition if we pick this stud up.

Do not be surprized if you wake up and see that he's a phin by morning. The way these people are making it seem on nfl network pretty much indicates he wants to be here.
If anyone else is catching this on nfl network please reply with you're thoughts on this possible deal. Thanks<
What is so good with Walker? and Wilford, wow

yeah thats true, he has had injuries, but he would still have to pass a physical for any deal to get done

Still waiting for someone else who saw this. If NFLN had the scoop that he would be in Davie tomorrow, I imagine they would also put it on NFL.com, and it would end up on rotoworld.

we would have great WRs Ernest Wilford, Ted Ginn, Jevon Walker, and Derek Hagan, that would be one good WR core

that would be ONE TALL CORE like JAX had. except we have a major burner, a possession WR taht is HUGE and another big guy wiht big play ability in Walker along with a decent guy i guess to be a number 4 in hagan thats also tall.

Walker, Wilford, Ginn....I like that receiving core.

that would be ONE TALL CORE like JAX had. except we have a major burner, a possession WR taht is HUGE and another big guy wiht big play ability in Walker along with a decent guy i guess to be a number 4 in hagan thats also tall.

It would certainly take a little pressure off of Ginn to have someone who commands attention.

Still waiting for someone else who saw this. If NFLN had the scoop that he would be in Davie tomorrow, I imagine they would also put it on NFL.com, and it would end up on rotoworld.

i havent seen it either and i have been looking

If we sign him it may move Hagan right off the end of the bench and off the team... I wouldnt mind

No, we carry at least 5 WRs. It would be Ginn, Walker, Wilford, Camarillo, and Hagan. The Reeds, Kilkos, and Williams are just camp competition and fodder. Now if they impress and he doesn't improve...then u may be right after all. :)

If we land him, it will probably be the most successfully 36hrs of opening day in a loooooooooooooong time ;0)

yea it would be and Walker, Ginn and Wilford all have the abilty to take it to the house ever time they get the ball

This is one acquisition I'm lukewarm about. I've never seen him as anything special and he has injury issues, not to mention problems getting along with teammates (I remember him verbally sparring with Favre a few years back) and seems to want more money than his performance would indicate. But if he's the best they can find at the price range they're looking at, so be it.

Back
Top Bottom