Walker Update !! Please Read! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walker Update !! Please Read!

parcells also said he didnt want any hoodlums or ganstas on his team! then his first signing was david kircus! haha..

parcells also said he didnt want any hoodlums or ganstas on his team! then his first signing was david kircus! haha..

This signing was done in case someone in our division trade for the Falcons Hall. If he tries being a tough we got Kirkus that can straighten him out:lol:

haha, man im excited... does anyone know where i can get nfl draft tickets? im so interested! and what a great year to go, miami is control of everyones destiny!

There is no doubt Walker is a good player. He proved that with the Packers. He might have a bit of an attitude but I really don't want a player on the team that doesn't play with a little chip on his shoulder. The Darrent Williams thing on real sports was a little distrubring but who wouldn't be affected a bit by a friend dying in your arms, bleeding to death. Even if he asks for a lot of money he's not going to get it becuase of assumed attitude and injury problems and that's what's good about him. He's got upside with a lower price tag than Chad Johnson. Only problem is that I don't know how any of these guys are going to flourish with Beck and McCowan starting. Also, everyone has opinions about Hagan, Ginn and Camarillo. How can you have an accurate opinion when we didn't even have a serviceable qb last year?

haha, man im excited... does anyone know where i can get nfl draft tickets? im so interested! and what a great year to go, miami is control of everyones destiny!

if you are serious about going to the draft i think a bunch of people on this site are organizing a trip over there. you should search for the thread bro! i would love to go but it would be right around finals time im not sure if that would be the smartest thing to do on my part lol.

If you mean to the live draft in New York you don't need to buy tickets. It's based on a first come first serve type thing. I'd look up where it's held and see what time to get there on draft day.

Troy Williamson got a 6th Rounder and Walker couldn't even get a 7th. That Knee has issues.

Back
Top Bottom