Wallace has been \is the problem. | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace has been \is the problem.

:lol:

It's never the qb around here. Wallace was with a legit qb and he has great numbers, comes here with not a good qb and suffers.

Was Tannehill to blame for his 2012 numbers too?

IMO, this is what Wallace needs to be successful:

2010 PIT 16 324 1,273 3.9 13
2011 PIT 15 228 928 4.1 9

Those are Mendenhall's rushing totals for 2010 and 2011. Mendenhall missed time in 2011 so add Redman's totals:

110 479 4.4 3

That is 13 rushing TDs in 2010 and 12 more in 2011. How did Miami compare last season? Miami had 6 rushing TDs combined between Thomas and Miller. How about the mysterious 2012 season for Pitt? Dwyer and Redman combined for 4 rushing TDs.

Spare me with the "everything is Tannehill's fault" crap.

Wallace dropped 1 pass on a screen. The deep ball the DB tugged on Wallace's towel.

If only had Wallace, with his speed, also had Gibson"s smarts, route-running abilities, velcro hands, dependability, presence of mind to know where the markers are, and courage to catch in traffic, fight for the ball and then fight for additional yardage - he might actually be worth what Ireland paid him.

I swear we're living a Finheaven version of Groundhog Day. It was just a few years ago fans wanted a big name receiver and once the Dolphins got him it didn't take long for this forum to be full of Brandon Marshall sucks and needs to go threads. Then as soon as he's gone and puts up decent number elsewhere everybody cries "why did we let him go, he was so great while he was here." So if the team doesn't go after a player everyone yells the "the Dolphins suck.!" If the team goes after a player, but he signs elsewhere "the Dolphins suck!" And even if the team signs the player the response is still... well you get the picture.

Brandon Marshall is a ****ing assclown. He's a good player but I don't want him back.

But I said last offseason we should have signed Greg Jennings instead of Mike Wallace, and I 100% stand by that.

Like I said before, fans worry about a players salary way to much.

Because we realize that the money could have been spent elsewhere to sure up other positions of weakness. For the most part we're not trying to outsmart a GM, but on the other hand, we're also not dumb enough to misunderstand a bad deal.

What are you talking about? He started "taking a step back" every year after the 2010 year, even in Pittsburgh. Why do you keep ignoring that?

And yet his pro bowl year was 2011. Do we really need to post the stats? He stepped back from career highs, but maintained a high lvl of play through 2011.

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?356277-Wallace-has-been-is-the-problem/page10

Post 94

2nd time I've had to cite a post within this thread :lol: No wonder some of you have such terrible opinions. You can't be bothered with readily available information.

Bobble heads have no time for facts. They just repeat the same nonsense over and over and hope it sticks. The other booble head saying.... One trick pony. He became that with Sherman as a OC. Even in a small sample based on simple utube highlights, will you see Wallace score from the slot and motion. But hey...the truth matters little when this fan base gets set in its ways/views.

Damn u guys are ridiculous. It doesn't matter who the Dolphins pick up u guys would still bitch and complain. Marshall was good and didnt have a qb and yall called him a diva. I swear I wish some of yall wouldve played ball.

Damn u guys are ridiculous. It doesn't matter who the Dolphins pick up u guys would still bitch and complain. Marshall was good and didnt have a qb and yall called him a diva. I swear I wish some of yall wouldve played ball.

My problem with Marshall was his yelling at the qb on the sideline. With a new coach a and young raw qb...too risky.

I guess the reason I have no problems with Wallace, is I understood what he was when signed. Jennings was the perfect system wr fa. Wallace was the big play, sparks flying deep threat fans wanted. Once here they expect him to change his stripes. Funny **** really.

Wallace is a body catcher...always has been. But someone with knowledge had to start a thread confirming this. Really? Is this news?

This fan base is schizo.

My problem with Marshall was his yelling at the qb on the sideline. With a new coach a and young raw qb...too risky.

I guess the reason I have no problems with Wallace, is I understood what he was when signed. Jennings was the perfect system wr fa. Wallace was the big play, sparks flying deep threat fans wanted. Once here they expect him to change his stripes. Funny **** really.

Wallace is a body catcher...always has been. But someone with knowledge had to start a thread confirming this. Really? Is this news?

This fan base is schizo.

Wallace signed for #1 WR money. He needs to contribute more on a more consistent basis. Arguing against that is stupid.

The idea that the lack of chemistry between Tannehill and Wallace may be more a problem with Wallace is not a stretch at all.

I'm just stumped that if he's putting in so much time on the JUGS machine, why he still chest-catches in the games? Just forgets about it? Strange....

The same reason certain qbs have problems with their delivery. They have been doing it so long, it is second nature. Like writing with your strong hand, then being asked to write a paper with your off hand. You will eventually revert back to your tendencies, because it feels natural. Why you and others expect different is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom