Wallace has been \is the problem. | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace has been \is the problem.

It's passes that traveled 20 or more yards in the air. 40+ yards are such a small % that focusing on it is borderline retarded.

Exactly. 20 yards is not a deep ball.

40 yards in the air is a real small percentage for Tannehill Im sure.

Yes, we all agree that Wallace is not worth $60 million ($30 million guaranteed).

But I distinctly remembered back in 2013, when Miami signed Mike Wallace, 95% of Finheaven posters were saying that it was a great move.

Now, many Finheaven posters are acting shocked & appalled that Mike Wallace is a body catcher, even though he's been that way throughout his career.

For the record, I guess I'm a 5%'r (doubt it's that really that low). First post ever about Wallace:

Biggest waste of $60 million I have ever seen.

2nd:

The thing is, Wallace can't catch. Literally. He never extends his hands out for a catch. He owns the last name Baskett, more than Hank does. He's not a true receiver and by instinct never will be. He is Ginn Jr with guts, but no hands. Just another horrible Ireland acquisition.

Thread in which it appeared for evidence:

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...-night&p=1064867896&highlight=#post1064867896

so why did he have a better season last year in Miami than in his final season with Pittsburgh?????? He regressed before he arrived in Miami.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

dolfandubz is just talking out of his ass. All he has to do is google search Wallaces stats and its easy to see the regression began before he got to miami. But apparently hes just gonna keep going on and on like he knows what hes talking about.
You could google also and see Big Ben was out for 3 1/2 games in 2012. But lets just ignore that important fact.

Exactly. 20 yards is not a deep ball.

40 yards in the air is a real small percentage for Tannehill Im sure.

According to the stats, deep passes have such little bearing on whether or not a team will make it to or win a Superbowl. I want guys that can win football games on the field not ones that look good on paper. It's no wonder why you thought Ireland was good at evaluating talent because you both seem to share the same principals in what determines a good football player.

For the record, I guess I'm a 5%'r (doubt it's that really that low). First post ever about Wallace:

2nd:

Thread in which it appeared for evidence:

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...-night&p=1064867896&highlight=#post1064867896

That's pretty weak evidence. Those posts occured November 10, 2013, which is 8 months after Mike Wallace was signed (March 12, 2013).

In March 2013, most Finheaven posters were saying Wallace was a great signing.

By November 10, 2013, well into the regular season, many Finheaven posters were grumbling about Wallace being a body catcher, even though he's been a body catcher all his career.

That's pretty weak evidence. Those posts occured November 10, 2013, which is 8 months after Mike Wallace was signed (March 12, 2013).

In March 2013, most Finheaven posters were saying Wallace was a great signing.

By November 10, 2013, well into the regular season, many Finheaven posters were grumbling about Wallace being a body catcher, even though he's been a body catcher all his career.

Check my join date. Then get back to me.

Eh, never mind. You're conformation is meaningless.

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?356277-Wallace-has-been-is-the-problem/page10

Post 94

2nd time I've had to cite a post within this thread :lol: No wonder some of you have such terrible opinions. You can't be bothered with readily available information.

Consider me jaded by the complete crap thrown around on this forum. I tend to doubt most of the "facts" that are posted with no supporting evidence.

None of that changes my opinion that Wallace is massively overpaid and not all that good of a #1 WR. I read nothing but excuses for Wallace from the Wallace backers.

:lol:

It's never the qb around here. Wallace was with a legit qb and he has great numbers, comes here with not a good qb and suffers.

Consider me jaded by the complete crap thrown around on this forum. I tend to doubt most of the "facts" that are posted with no supporting evidence.

None of that changes my opinion that Wallace is massively overpaid and not all that good of a #1 WR. I read nothing but excuses for Wallace from the Wallace backers.

I'm not arguing that he's worth his contract.

Wallace serves a purpose and can be a good weapon for this offense, but he's the type of player that when he gets older and isn't as fast he will be terrible/useless.

Back
Top Bottom