Wallace traded to Minnesota | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace traded to Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably for Cordarelle Patterson..not sure what to think of Patterson, but we are going to have so many young guys at WR that I can't complain. Imagine we even draft a guy in the 1st. You are looking at Stills, Landry, Patterson, (Devin Parker?), Matthews...and then we have Jordan Cameron and maybe Clay. Weapons all over the place.

Vikings got denied of Wallace back in like 2013.... lots of money was offered too.

interesting...... if we got Stills for a 3rd and Ellerbe, we should be getting a 2nd-1st here.

i really do not want Patterson... he is such a work in progress, couldnt learn the playbook, poor footwork and routes. not sure if he has it in him.

Minnesota Draft Picks: 1st- #11 2nd- #45

I'm curious what the money situation would be if we traded Wallace for AP. Does Minnesotta even have enough cap space to take on Wallaces contract?

Instead they need to work on Tannehill's deep ball so that Wallace can be used properly.

I'd take a third.....I'd also take Peterson on a restructured deal.

They already traded their middle linebacker.

I'm betting we get Cordarelle Patterson. He doesn't fit in well there. Hopefully we get something extra also.

I'd love if it was Patterson and Peterson for Wallace.
Let's ask them for Randy Moss in his prime too.

Vikings got denied of Wallace back in like 2013.... lots of money was offered too.

interesting...... if we got Stills for a 3rd and Ellerbe, we should be getting a 2nd-1st here.

i really do not want Patterson... he is such a work in progress, couldnt learn the playbook, poor footwork and routes. not sure if he has it in him.
Getting a 1st or 2nd...

Do you have any sense of value? This is a WR with attitude problems who is vastly overpaid. Brandon Marshall went for a 5th.

Trade is better than release but I really hate giving up talent to please Joe Philbin.

Let's ask them for Randy Moss in his prime too.

Getting a 1st or 2nd...

Do you have any sense of value? This is a WR with attitude problems who is vastly overpaid. Brandon Marshall went for a 5th.

i guess i do not

Stills was worth the third because his contract. Wallace is expensive and that makes him a worse value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom