Walt Aikens & Tom Brady laughing & joking around after the game | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walt Aikens & Tom Brady laughing & joking around after the game

Thanks finomenal! I have nothing against the Dolphins fans. A true fan is a fan I respect. But when the talk starts a smackin', I can hold my own with the best of them. It's all in good fun. In our division, I actually prefer Dolphins over Jets/Bills, so from that standpoint, I'd like to see them start winning again. It's when the "you only win cause you cheat" or "brady sucks" stuff comes into play, I snap into high gear and go off.

If the Dolphins came to play Thursday, more fans here would have something positive to say about Dolphins, rather than spouting negative things on Patriots. That's just the plain old truth. I would love to speak to the strengths of the Dolphins game on Thursday, but there was none to speak of. So I'm left having to respond to people who just are sore losers and would never just say "hey, you guys played one hell of a game. you beat us." Instead, I get all the other stuff that has nothing to do with the game.

Very true. Here's what gets me though. The Jets have been more successful overall this century than the Dolphins, yet we as Dolphins fans still talk trash about the Jets. Hey man, when you're the gorilla at the top of the mountain, you get to beat your chest. Period. The ones who are getting sensitive are probably being sensitive for the same reason a lot of fans have problems with athletes making "so much money."

Jealousy.

Very true. Here's what gets me though. The Jets have been more successful overall this century than the Dolphins, yet we as Dolphins fans still talk trash about the Jets. Hey man, when you're the gorilla at the top of the mountain, you get to beat your chest. Period. The ones who are getting sensitive are probably being sensitive for the same reason a lot of fans have problems with athletes making "so much money."

Jealousy.

Damn, I'm starting to like this guy! :) How you have survived around here, I don't know, but you are the boss!

Lol reality and logical thinking is a scary proposition for some on here.

Oh I don't know about that. Part of being a fan is being emotional about your team. Nothing wrong with that. This is also a chat board.....we are supposed to chat. How much fun would it be if all we did is talk about how good the Pats are? Not very......

There is nothing rationale or logical about being a fan. Those are just tools that are used to hide the bitter disappointment we all feel at times when our team lets us down.

Even our most self appointed logical and rational posters....has gone over the edge from time to time......I recall being asked to eat crow with a spoon......

Oh I don't know about that. Part of being a fan is being emotional about your team. Nothing wrong with that. This is also a chat board.....we are supposed to chat. How much fun would it be if all we did is talk about how good the Pats are? Not very......

There is nothing rationale or logical about being a fan. Those are just tools that are used to hide the bitter disappointment we all feel at times when our team lets us down.

Even our most self appointed logical and rational posters....has gone over the edge from time to time......I recall being asked to eat crow with a spoon......

Good memory! :lol:

That one got sent to the depths pretty quickly. To be fair though, my post in that thread was still logical (mostly) even though it was very, very emotional.

Good memory! :lol:

That one got sent to the depths pretty quickly. To be fair though, my post in that thread was still logical (mostly) even though it was very, very emotional.

It was also pretty damn funny.....

Don't mean to interrupt another thread derailment by these ne trolls but back on topic. To clear things up, Aikens behavior is not at all equivalent to a hockey post game handshake. This is a ****ty player having the time of his life kissing Brady's ass after his team was demolished in a crushing loss. I would ****ing cut him and not think twice about it.

Don't mean to interrupt another thread derailment by these ne trolls but back on topic. To clear things up, Aikens behavior is not at all equivalent to a hockey post game handshake. This is a ****ty player having the time of his life kissing Brady's ass after his team was demolished in a crushing loss. I would ****ing cut him and not think twice about it.

He should kiss Brady's ass.

Thanks finomenal! I have nothing against the Dolphins fans. A true fan is a fan I respect. But when the talk starts a smackin', I can hold my own with the best of them. It's all in good fun. In our division, I actually prefer Dolphins over Jets/Bills, so from that standpoint, I'd like to see them start winning again. It's when the "you only win cause you cheat" or "brady sucks" stuff comes into play, I snap into high gear and go off.

If the Dolphins came to play Thursday, more fans here would have something positive to say about Dolphins, rather than spouting negative things on Patriots. That's just the plain old truth. I would love to speak to the strengths of the Dolphins game on Thursday, but there was none to speak of. So I'm left having to respond to people who just are sore losers and would never just say "hey, you guys played one hell of a game. you beat us." Instead, I get all the other stuff that has nothing to do with the game.
i haven't looked it up but I'm betting miami's 3rd down D had a better batting average than the prior 6 Pats opponents. That was the only part of our game I thought was positive. We got you into more 3rd and longs than usual I think.

Well, I currently live in Wisconsin, soooooo... Nope, still a Fins fan.

Please tell me who you were a fan of before 2001. We all know the Pats didn't have fans before that...

Shocking that the Masshole never answered that.

I think it is probably related to this...

[video]http://fat.gfycat.com/FaroffInfiniteCommabutterfly.webm[/video]

Back
Top Bottom