Walt Aikens & Tom Brady laughing & joking around after the game | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walt Aikens & Tom Brady laughing & joking around after the game

Good post. Unlike most brats on here who take potshots at Brady for just winning, the players actually want to beat his brains out on the field, but after the game, they understand he's the greatest QB they are going to be on the field with. Unless your Allen Iverson talking trash to MJ, that's usually how it is.

Good to see that you said greatest qb on the field and not ever(We both know who that was - ask Bill Walsh). In my mind he will never be the greatest because of the continued allegations of cheating - one they were convicted for and the other was dismissed because the judge said the NFL mishandled the case - Not that Brady was innocent...And now the story of the bugging...bunch of fools...

Newsflash! Pretending to be a Patriots fan is a hell of a lot more rewarding than being a real Dolphins fan.... just an FYI for you.

Enjoy your time here because the banhammer is coming soon. Seriously? Youre just here trying to cause drama and stir up ****. You're pathetic. Truly, truly pathetic.

Newsflash! Pretending to be a Patriots fan is a hell of a lot more rewarding than being a real Dolphins fan.... just an FYI for you.

Nope being a fake fan shows a lack of true character which is why many people have no respect for those so called Patriots fans. They are the same type of people that would turn their backs on their "friends" at the drop of a hat. Their is no room on here or anywhere for scum like that.

Nope being a fake fan shows a lack of true character which is why many people have no respect for those so called Patriots fans. They are the same type of people that would turn their backs on their "friends" at the drop of a hat. Their is no room on here or anywhere for scum like that.

But it's still more fun.

We win, you lose. Our owner, head coach, and players, work their asses off, yours don't. Simple.

But it's still more fun.

It maybe fun for you since you probably have no life outside of the Patriots. Once they start losing again you will just jump on the bandwagon of the next fad team. You are not a fan, you're just some lonely person who needs something to grasp onto so you can feel better about yourself. You like to try to get under other peoples skin because you want them to feel as miserable as you do in your own little pathetic life. Hey whatever makes you happy.

It maybe fun for you since you probably have no life outside of the Patriots. Once they start losing again you will just jump on the bandwagon of the next fad team. You are not a fan, you're just some lonely person who needs something to grasp onto so you can feel better about yourself. You like to try to get under other peoples skin because you want them to feel as miserable as you do in your own little pathetic life. Hey whatever makes you happy.

If the NFL kept track of moral victories, you guys may be up there around #2. Too bad they only count the actual wins. #Someday

Imagine taking the time?

Dude, you are a *Dolphin* fan. You already feel miserable. There is nothing I could do to make you feel any worse than Tannehill does on a weekly basis.

Imagine taking the time?

The time you and tweedle dumb have waisted on a Dolphins message board when you are supposed Patriots fans. Pretty funny how pathetic your lives must actually be.

:lol: :sidelol:

He's a Patriots fan talking smack, so he's lonely? You guys kill me. This is sports. Sports are supposed to be fun, remember? Trash talking is part of it, but I'm sure you'd be very humble towards AFC East fans if the Dolphins ruled the AFC East for 13 out of the last 15 years, made 9 AFC Championship appearances, 6 Superbowl appearances, and conquered the league to the tune of 4 Superbowl championships, right?

Welcome to Finheaven furi0usbee. :rob19:

Dude, you are a *Dolphin* fan. You already feel miserable. There is nothing I could do to make you feel any worse than Tannehill does on a weekly basis.

Yet you waisted your time here trying to get a rise out of people. I am a Dolphins fan, I come here to discuss the Dolphins. While you and tweedle Dee are just here to troll. Trolling is the art of lonely losers who have no life outside of the internet. Have fun though. I am not going to waist any more time on two losers with no lives.. Have a "great" life. Just some advice, find some some other hobbies before your trolling comes back to bite you in the ass. Trying to hide on the internet isn't always 100% full proof. There are other trolls out their who take their trolling very serious and don't enjoy being trolled themselves.

Thanks finomenal! I have nothing against the Dolphins fans. A true fan is a fan I respect. But when the talk starts a smackin', I can hold my own with the best of them. It's all in good fun. In our division, I actually prefer Dolphins over Jets/Bills, so from that standpoint, I'd like to see them start winning again. It's when the "you only win cause you cheat" or "brady sucks" stuff comes into play, I snap into high gear and go off.

If the Dolphins came to play Thursday, more fans here would have something positive to say about Dolphins, rather than spouting negative things on Patriots. That's just the plain old truth. I would love to speak to the strengths of the Dolphins game on Thursday, but there was none to speak of. So I'm left having to respond to people who just are sore losers and would never just say "hey, you guys played one hell of a game. you beat us." Instead, I get all the other stuff that has nothing to do with the game.

:lol: :sidelol:

He's a Patriots fan talking smack, so he's lonely? You guys kill me. This is sports. Sports are supposed to be fun, remember? Trash talking is part of it, but I'm sure you'd be very humble towards AFC East fans if the Dolphins ruled the AFC East for 13 out of the last 15 years, made 9 AFC Championship appearances, 6 Superbowl appearances, and conquered the league to the tune of 4 Superbowl championships, right?

I wouldn't waist my time going on a Patriots message board trolling them every day. Whatever makes those guys happy though.

Yet you waisted your time here trying to get a rise out of people. I am a Dolphins fan, I come here to discuss the Dolphins. While you and tweedle Dee are just here to troll. Trolling is the art of lonely losers who have no life outside of the internet. Have fun though. I am not going to waist any more time on two losers with no lives.. Have a "great" life. Just some advice, find some some other hobbies before your trolling comes back to bite you in the ass. Trying to hide on the internet isn't always 100% full proof. There are other trolls out their who take their trolling very serious and don't enjoy being trolled themselves.

Winning is the best cure for trolling. Try it some time.

Back
Top Bottom